notification badges not showing on launcher, what is the fix for this kind of issues ?

i just installed power+ launcher and battery saver for my nokia 2 instead of the stock launcher and enabled all required permissions and enabled notification access but the notification badges are not showing for all apps like missed calls, facebook, messenger and whatsapp is there a fix for this ?

notification badges not showing on launcher, what is the fix for this kind of issues ?

Moby.Chelsawy Moby.Chelsawy
✭✭  / 
i just installed power+ launcher and battery saver for my nokia 2 instead of the stock launcher and enabled all required permissions and enabled notification access but the notification badges are not showing for all apps like missed calls, facebook, messenger and whatsapp
is there a fix for this ?
also i encounter this problem while trying other several apps like 3rd party messaging apps and other launchers
is there a trick or am i missing something ? the only thing i'm sure of is that i enabled all required permissions even disabled battery optimization for the specific apps i mentioned

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭  / 
    you need to go to the Power+ launcher settings to enable the Notification badge settings.Although you have given all types of access it show be checked that the app settings need to be matched with the current settings
  • Moby.Chelsawy Moby.Chelsawy
    ✭✭  / 
    you need to go to the Power+ launcher settings to enable the Notification badge settings.Although you have given all types of access it show be checked that the app settings need to be matched with the current settings
    unfortunately Power+ launcher settings do not have such option :/
    i actually have this problem while trying other launchers including the new xiaomi's mint launcher and poco launcher too, enabled all options inside the app and give access to all permissions including notification access, but the problem is still there, no notification badges :(