Charging issue

I have a Nokia 7 plus and I had always charged it with the fast charger that came with it.

Charging issue

athul subash athul subash
✭✭  / 
I have a Nokia 7 plus and I had always charged it with the fast charger that came with it. But since a few months my phone started to restart constantly and automatically stop charging and sometimes it just REDUCES the charge while charging with the original fast charger. It has no issues while charging from PC. I even tried charging with another Nokia 7 plus charger but still same problem. Also factory reseted twice. Is it because of some apps or Android pie or hardware? Should I take it to the support centre??

Comments

• mohan reddy mohan reddy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I personally did not face any problem with charging till now but in some instances where the battery temperature was too high the phone itself stops charging and there may or may not be a notification of it.

It's better to take the phone to service center and have them look at it. Hopefully, they are informed and be helpful to you.
  • MAYET MAYET
    ✭✭  / 
    I have a Nokia 7 plus and I had always charged it with the fast charger that came with it. But since a few months my phone started to restart constantly and automatically stop charging and sometimes it just REDUCES the charge while charging with the original fast charger. It has no issues while charging from PC. I even tried charging with another Nokia 7 plus charger but still same problem. Also factory reseted twice. Is it because of some apps or Android pie or hardware? Should I take it to the support centre??
    It is a major major problem.Regretting buying this 7Plus, there is absolutely no Back up or any response from NOKIA