Bottom speaker not working

My bottom speaker was not working and sometimes its working and suddenly decreases the volume ...can anyone help or solve this issue?please!!!!

Bottom speaker not working

My bottom speaker was not working and sometimes its working and suddenly decreases the volume ...can anyone help or solve this issue?please!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!

Comments

• marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    Something like this happened to me too once, the volume suddenly dropped for example when using Waze with voice directions. So, if your problem isn't hardware related, try this:

Errata: i forgot to specify to enable the phone's loudspeaker (handsfree).

1. call someone (i called my sim card provider's customer-help number).
    2. Enable the loudspeaker.
    3. during the call, press the volume-up button and keep it pressed until the slider goes to the maximum (or whatever volume level you wish).

Now your problem should be solved, if you have the same problem as i had.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this fix, but it worked for me, so I guess it doesn't hurt to try.
  • Not slider problem sir!Bottom speaker was not working and no sounds from that ...when watching viedos or calling someone by switching on speaker...no sounds from soeaker!!!
    Something like this happened to me too once, the volume suddenly dropped for example when using Waze with voice directions. So, if your problem isn't hardware related, try this:

Errata: i forgot to specify to enable the phone's loudspeaker (handsfree).

1. call someone (i called my sim card provider's customer-help number).
    2. Enable the loudspeaker.
    3. during the call, press the volume-up button and keep it pressed until the slider goes to the maximum (or whatever volume level you wish).

Now your problem should be solved, if you have the same problem as i had.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this fix, but it worked for me, so I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

• marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Did you try the suggested steps? I don't have other ideas beyond that, sorry. If the above suggestions don't help, I think you should go for checks/repairs, if your phone is still in warranty.
  • I checked the above steps but no change at all? Why it happens like that? Many of them have similar issue with speaker?my mobile is with latest update pie in any further updates May solve this issue?
  • I purchased in germany and now i using it in india ...can i get warranty in india...if i go to nokia authorised centers?
  • potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I purchased in germany and now i using it in india ...can i get warranty in india...if i go to nokia authorised centers?
    You should ask here: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/support#contact-us

• Selvil Selvil
    ✭✭  / 

Hi ommkar,

Did you get any fix for this issue? I am also facing it . Please let me know ,if you have any solution.

I tried increasing volume, clearing cache, resetting app/ network, disabling volte. Nothing works.