Night sight

Nokia should provide dedicated night mode in the default camera app, it can be easily implemented with a software update because it's the only feature lacking…

Night sight

Skywalker1704 Skywalker1704
✭✭  / 
Nokia should provide dedicated night mode in the default camera app, it can be easily implemented with a software update because it's the only feature lacking in a great phone like the nokia 8.1
Tagged:

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well technically the Nokia Camera App does have a feature called Nightscape but it only works when the scene detection mode is turned on and only on low light condition automatically.

Here are the screenshots:

But, this feature doesn't really work as intended and needs a lot of improvement. I compared it with Gcam's Night Sight and the difference is day and night literally. 

And, I agree with you that Nokia Camera App needs many improvements as a whole.

• Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No one apart from Google and Huawei have managed to create a acceptable night mode on their phones. Even Apple's is pretty average. Clearly it's not easy and I don't expect HMD to come up with one anytime soon.