Android Pie for TA-1057 UK

Does anyone have an idea when Android Pie is going to be available for the 3.1 TA-1057 model in the UK?  The UK always seem to be last in the world to get the …

Android Pie for TA-1057 UK

badger810 badger810
✭✭  / 
Does anyone have an idea when Android Pie is going to be available for the 3.1 TA-1057 model in the UK?  The UK always seem to be last in the world to get the updates for any new OS.

Comments

• ajm184 ajm184
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi I'm using TA-1063 in UK also waiting for update hmm...
  • kimi st kimi st
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have Ta-1057 and it is not there yet
  • spulci spulci
    ✭✭  / 
    TA-1063 Italy no Pie update yet...still on February SP on March 29th
  • William Emery William Emery
    ✭✭  / 
    Got ta-1057in UK I still don't have it
  • kimi st kimi st
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2
    there is still no update Ta-1057
  • badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  / 
    I know, I am still on the Feb patch for the TA-1057 in the UK. I am tempted to try the VPN route to try and force an upgrade but will probably just wait it out.
  • spulci spulci
    ✭✭  / 
    Again no March security patch nor Pie update for TA-1063 (Italy). Is it due to operator approval or what?
  • kimi st kimi st
    ✭✭  / 
    as if everything is nice, they update on time and here the lime is not fast, only the latest phones update
  • badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  / 
    A month after Pie was released for N3.1, the UK on TA-1057 is still awaiting that and the March Update in April. So much for regular monthly updates on android one!
  • kimi st kimi st
    ✭✭  / 
    I agree exactly
  • badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  / 
    Almost May and still stuck on the Feb patch with no Android Pie or monthly updates in sight for a  TA-1057 in the UK