Fixes of March update - Page 2

(Quote) 
I need to check because I use stock camera only for pro mode & video recording. Gcam is my way to go 😂 

Fixes of March update

Comments

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Update has ruined camera quality. Pictures looks like yellow washed. Heavy yellow washed. White balance has become sh*t now. has Disappointed.
    I need to check because I use stock camera only for pro mode & video recording. Gcam is my way to go 😂 
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 28
    wyk said:
    I think after march update the volte icon is placed left to wifi icon. 
    That is not that important but nice observation. I have observed a change to in Split screen, perviously it was black bar but now it's blue 😂
  • manna manna
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 28
    Music player stop when incoming call happen but after call it's not auto start...anybody face this issue....
  • abdal ahmad abdal ahmad
    ✭✭  / 
    Update has ruined camera quality. Pictures looks like yellow washed. Heavy yellow washed. White balance has become sh*t now. has Disappointed.
    Use stock camera app. Try to capture in room light. Turn ON flash, take a close up pictures. After capturing picture, look at quality of image at bottom circular preview, it will be good. Now Try look closely and then select on preview, it will look yellow tint. Heavy yellow washed like picture. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    manna said:
    Music player stop when incoming call happen but after call it's not auto start...anybody face this issue....
    It happens when u play MP3 (like blackplayer) but if ur are online streaming then it works (like Gaana , Spotify)
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Use stock camera app. Try to capture in room light. Turn ON flash, take a close up pictures. After capturing picture, look at quality of image at bottom circular preview, it will be good. Now Try look closely and then select on preview, it will look yellow tint. Heavy yellow washed like picture. 
    Will do after 2nd of April due to exams
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 28
    Another bug spotted :
    Video doesn't have pause button
     Thanks @jawaid
    They never provided bug free update  :D
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    landscape navigation is now almost working fine... with 98% accuracy. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    Yeah but somehow @JD1999 said it's not.
    And what's AOD & work profile?
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    That is not that important but nice observation. I have observed a change to in Split screen, perviously it was black bar but now it's blue 😂
    in this way the white navigation bar was also less important to me... same applies to the circular home button... actually i just dont want to miss a single chance to criticise 😆.  
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    wyk said:
    in this way the white navigation bar was also less important to me... same applies to the circular home button... actually i just dont want to miss a single chance to criticise 😆.  
    Me too 🤪
  • bkh7050 bkh7050
    ✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur for photo
  • mohan reddy mohan reddy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    actually i just dont want to miss a single chance to criticise 😆.  
    Until they merge both the update paths, there will be "at least one issue" to criticise HMD.  ;)
  • ayanprokid ayanprokid
    ✭✭  / 

can somebody clear me what kind of restrictive app issue you guys are facing?.. my phone is restricting only one app which in found. otherwise the phone is working fine.. not including the other cons which are mentioned..
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @ayanprokid Can you see the list of apps or app that are being restricted? That is the issue they are talking about.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    AOD means Always On Display.
    Work profile means profile you can switch between in our device when having multiple profile. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    wyk said:
    AOD means Always On Display.
    Work profile means profile you can switch between in our device when having multiple profile. 
    Thanks 😊
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Adaptive battery works fine , no bug in that

@wyk @JD1999 @Kartik Gada

• detroid89 detroid89
    ✭✭  / 

I agree
    ✭✭✭  / 

So, the question is what did you do differently than others?
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    only difference if u see warning from any app is consuming battery abnormally... U hav to keep it restrict in app settings. AI will simply not work there where it should be. 
    ✭✭✭  / 

The option is showing for you as there are two apps in the restricted list, the moment you remove them the option will be gone. So, you can only add apps to restricted list only from app settings of each app. That is really strange thing, removing the feature to add multiple apps to restricted list from a single place.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 29
    @mohan reddy removing the list feature is not strange cause Google implemented the adaptive battery AI feature in this way that U will no need to restrict an app ..the machine AI will automatically do that by assigning apps in five brackets as Active, Working Set, Frequent, or Rare. Which U can access via developers menu.

Now after tomorrow's update I strangely noticed one of my app that should be in "never" bracket is consuming high battery as per AI warning which later i set restricted. I m not sure about this (how Nokia is working) ..hav to test intuitively.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @wyk If I'm not wrong, the leaked MR in Jan had the option of restricting apps in the Battery section and AI feature too was supposedly present from the first Pie build. I called strange because I couldn't find a motive to remove the option.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

So, the question is what did you do differently than others?
    Just restricted those apps which were draining battery, according to the notification 
  • Filip cauwel Filip cauwel
    ✭✭  / 
    Is the Bluetooth problem fixed with carkits giving back the no service message?
    Still waiting for the update here in Belgium
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes.

• Filip cauwel Filip cauwel
    ✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Yes.

thnx that was the only problem i have with the phone....

now i realy cant wait to get the update, still waiting en pressing the button every hour
    ✭✭✭  / 
    thnx that was the only problem i have with the phone....

now i realy cant wait to get the update, still waiting en pressing the button every hour
    Well, then I hope you are not on V3.22 build.