Fixes of March update - Page 4

(Quote) 
It is there but hidden. Already mentioned in comments

Fixes of March update

Comments

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    File explorer is missing after march update.
    Its not major, as many users will install other apps from play store.
  • sach sach
    ✭✭  / 

can somebody clear me what kind of restrictive app issue you guys are facing?.. my phone is restricting only one app which in found. otherwise the phone is working fine.. not including the other cons which are mentioned..
    That's the bug  We are not able to check the apps neither select to restrict after March update. And idle battery drain is more. 
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    sach said:

can somebody clear me what kind of restrictive app issue you guys are facing?.. my phone is restricting only one app which in found. otherwise the phone is working fine.. not including the other cons which are mentioned..
    That's the bug  We are not able to check the apps neither select to restrict after March update. And idle battery drain is more. 
    Plz read though comments & u will wind how to add/ remove apps from restricted apps
  • The Wifi disconnecting or the saved wifi networks disappearing (not able to connect) seems to be fixed too.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Seems like the update did fix a lot of bugs and maybe it is one of its kind that it doesn't bring ang new bugs. That's what I heard from a few users at XDA 😁
  • sarj sarj
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone who's still facing screen freezing after March'19 update?
  • posix posix
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone who faces some bug or doesn't face any, should state if he did wipe /data after update, so we can tell if it helps.
  • darshil parekh darshil parekh
    ✭✭  / 
    The calling app doesn't show contact details very often after march update. Anyone else with me?
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    sarj said:
    Anyone who's still facing screen freezing after March'19 update?
    Not in my case..
  • user1526575826220 user1526575826220
    ✭✭  / 
    File explorer is missing after march update.
    Its not major, as many users will install other apps from play store.
    Yes, there is no explicit access.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, this was a nice update. But, I still miss the old watermark options in the camera. Hope those are brought back in a future update with new pro mode. 😁
    Haww you not liking their newest Camera app with lots of improvements? You are anti-HMD and should go to some other company 🤣
    Yes, still missing that Camera watermark thingy. But looks like other OEMs don't let users customize it either. Its dropped as a static mark in the lower left of the screen after photos are taken and looks like they do enable it by default to add some marketing to the images. That's what the Chinese are doing.
    Another missing thingy is the camera's inability to remember where you left. If I did a video last time and closed the app, I expect it to take me to video mode again when I come back.
    Also, did you notice that opening the camera kinda flushed the RAM and most of your background apps are dropped and you need ro reload the apps upon switching back. For example the web browser.