Nokia 1 pie update

I just got android oreo 8.1 update v1.55 download size 821mb on march 26th but it was oreo update.TA 1066 is my nokia 1 model.Any ideas when will nokia 1…

Nokia 1 pie update

I just got android oreo 8.1 update v1.55 download size 821mb on march 26th but it was oreo update.TA 1066 is my nokia 1 model.Any ideas when will nokia 1 getting pie?

Comments

• Perhaps the Android pie update is not available for Nokia 1 Phone. 😑😑😑
  • William Emery William Emery
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 1 will get Android pie but it will be one of the last Nokia phones to get pie but it will get the go edition since it's 1gb of ram
  • Any device maintenance available for nokia1?
  • Pin2 Pin2
    ✭✭  / 
    You need not to worry about upgrade. Nokia will release upgrade to pie early days of this querter means early of q2 . As nokia realeased upgrade  to nokia 3.1 now after 3.1 next device is Nokia 1.
  • Abhin C L Abhin C L
    ✭✭  / 
    💙Nokia 1💙
    Pls nokia,confirm pie update in Nokia 1
  • Successfully updated to android pie. 😍 But Some widget Not Showing. & Torch is not working 😐😐😐. 
  • joseanderson121 joseanderson121
    ✭✭  / 
    TA 1056 waiting
  • joseanderson121 joseanderson121
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys do you any trick to update Nokia 1 before arriving in each market? India and Iraq received, for example, forcing the localisation.
  • Shahrokh Shahrokh
    ✭✭  / 
    I have problem with the GPS
  • alpreston alpreston
    ✭✭  /  edited August 2019
    August 13, 2019: still no sign of Pie Go update on Nokia 1 (TA-1079) in Canada
  • I am Ali I am Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD should updated Nokia 1 and released MR update because these known bugs now much frustrated.
  • Shanmugam Shanmugam
    ✭✭  / 
    Still now no sign about pie up update for Nokia 1 India. If any info pie upadte for Nokia 1 in India.
  • Reddeviluk Reddeviluk
    ✭✭  / 
    Still running May 2019 and no Pie in the UK.....
  • Lucky you, at least you have May patch.  I am still on April patch in the US.  Contacted "customer service" but all I got in reply were copy-and-paste responses telling me to "be patient."
  • Reddeviluk Reddeviluk
    ✭✭  / 
    Lucky you, at least you have May patch.  I am still on April patch in the US.  Contacted "customer service" but all I got in reply were copy-and-paste responses telling me to "be patient."
    It's pathetic. I've had one update in twelve months. I tried support, they advised me to try a different network SIM. I advised I don't have one (why would I), they couldn't understand that and told me to just buy one........
  • user1522925328034 user1522925328034
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2019
    Lucky you, at least you have May patch.  I am still on April patch in the US.  Contacted "customer service" but all I got in reply were copy-and-paste responses telling me to "be patient."
    It's pathetic. I've had one update in twelve months. I tried support, they advised me to try a different network SIM. I advised I don't have one (why would I), they couldn't understand that and told me to just buy one........
    They suggested that to me, too.  But don't bother.  I tried it and the SIM "trick" made no difference.