Camera not working properly

In this phone there is problem with camera sometimes it show an error like can not connect to camera. Kindly fix this issue.(Image)

Camera not working properly

In this phone there is problem with camera sometimes it show an error like can not connect to camera. Kindly fix this issue.

Comments

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In this phone there is problem with camera sometimes it show an error like can not connect to camera. Kindly fix this issue.
    Clear cache and defaults for camera in phone settings that should do it. This is an Android issue it's happened even on Samsung devices before 
  • AnnaHr AnnaHr
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    Front camera is not working!!! Not working with standard camera app or any other camera e.g. selfie app. I cleared the cash etc not helping. It worked for a moment with one update, I got new android update and again it is not working. How to fix it_?!?!?!
    I have Nokia 8
  • Blessed Blessed
    ✭✭  / 

Rear camera not working in Nokia 5.1plus

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Restart the device and clear the camera app cache. Make sure you have enough storage for photos switch the camera storage back to phone of you were using a SD card as it might have failed or become corrupt.

• Lulubbe Lulubbe
    ✭✭  / 
  • Raghavender Raghavender
    ✭✭  / 

After August update my nokia 8.1 front cam is not working. App is getting freeze

• pnokio pnokio
    ✭✭  / 

Does no one one else but me realize this is the Nokia 7.1 forum, and not the 8.1, 2.1, 5.1 Plus, or Nokia 8 forum?

• Why Nokia 7.2 camera can't able to focus on nearest object? Why it's always blur on nearest object that I want to capture.