No bright future for nokia...

No bright future for nokia.. Because; There is a lot of giant companies like xiaomi, huawei, oppo, oneplus there.

No bright future for nokia...

user1535316420182 user1535316420182
✭✭✭  / 
No bright future for nokia.. Because;
There is a lot of giant companies like xiaomi, huawei, oppo, oneplus there. if nokia dont do anything different from them how can compete with them? Nokia must listen their customers but now hmd and nokia never listen feedbacks. For example there is a autofocusing problem there for nokia 8 about 1 year , every nokia 8 user complaining it and feedbacks. Juho sarvikas said yes we will fix it but now there is nothing.. about 5 months every nokia 8's compass broken but there is no fix. Very old phones can record 1080p 60fps video or 240fps slow motion but nokia 8 can not(it have snapdragon 835 and 4gb ram!!) 

So.. i'm thinking now that i will never buy any nokia device again or i will never advice anybody to buy nokia. Even i m writing negative things about nokia everywhere. 

At the and if you can not handle software part how can you compate with big brands? With Hardware? With 5 cameras? Ok. Look at the chinese big brands hardwares and think again..

Comments

• Trek12 Trek12
    ✭✭  / 
    There is a lot of giant companies like xiaomi, huawei, oppo, oneplus there. if nokia dont do anything different from them how can compete with them? Nokia must listen their customers but now hmd and nokia never listen feedbacks. For example there is a autofocusing problem there for nokia 8 about 1 year , every nokia 8 user complaining it and feedbacks. Juho sarvikas said yes we will fix it but now there is nothing.. about 5 months every nokia 8's compass broken but there is no fix. Very old phones can record 1080p 60fps video or 240fps slow motion but nokia 8 can not(it have snapdragon 835 and 4gb ram!!) 

So.. i'm thinking now that i will never buy any nokia device again or i will never advice anybody to buy nokia. Even i m writing negative things about nokia everywhere. 

At the and if you can not handle software part how can you compate with big brands? With Hardware? With 5 cameras? Ok. Look at the chinese big brands hardwares and think again..
    Chinese brands like Xiaomi, oppo... are piece of crap, people are buying them because they are very cheap and offering lot of premium features for small amount of money. Their devices are too weak and their os is really bad. Nokia needs better customer care, but what customer care are having that Chinese brands??
  • user1535316420182 user1535316420182
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:

Chinese brands like Xiaomi, oppo... are piece of crap, people are buying them because they are very cheap and offering lot of premium features for small amount of money. Their devices are too weak and their os is really bad. Nokia needs better customer care, but what customer care are having that Chinese brands??
    Do you think nokia's OS good?? İ have a nokia 8 and everywhere of the OS buggy!! Compass broken, autofocus broken, video recording broken. And you r saying that nokia's OS better than them. You r funny