SD Card reported missing at startup, possibly leading to Spotify downloading to phone

Hi,After updating to Android 9 we are getting the 'SD Card missing' at startup issue, which I think is causing Spotify to stop using the SD Card, and then downloads everything to the phones memory which quickly fills it up.

SD Card reported missing at startup, possibly leading to Spotify downloading to phone

Hi,
After updating to Android 9 we are getting the 'SD Card missing' at startup issue, which I think is causing Spotify to stop using the SD Card, and then downloads everything to the phones memory which quickly fills it up.

Seen on another discussion on here to remove the SD card, power up, power down, reinsert SD card, power back up. But phone still reports SD card as missing until you have logged in.

Anybody got a solution for either the SD card being missing, or Spotify not using the SD card? If I remove Spotify, reinstall Spotify it happily uses the SD card, until the next power cycle when it reverts to using the phones memory.

Thank...

Comments