Nokia & Google

Nokia should consider making contract with Google about future of phone production. Google should abandon pixel project and join Nokia to create new phone.

Nokia & Google

Nokia should consider making contract with Google about future of phone production. Google should abandon pixel project and join Nokia to create new phone. They should combine Nokia hardware (indestructibility) and Google software (good camera app, true android one etc).Nokia🤝Google

Tagged:

Comments

• Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pffffft :D ahahahahah 
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
    No offense but think about it would you give up your own home and stay at a mediocre rent just because it's Nokia?
    Google already have a solid place in the market while hmd global can barely holding on.
    Nokia's camera? Where? The only thing I read about Nokia's camera in nowadays is how much it crashes.
    Durability? 6 or 7000 series aluminum and GG5 or6 mate. We're not in the lumia era.
    True Android one? Who wants that pathetic junk even the wp is better than that.

• Manus said:
    No offense but think about it would you give up your own home and stay at a mediocre rent just because it's Nokia?
    Google already have a solid place in the market while hmd global can barely holding on.
    Nokia's camera? Where? The only thing I read about Nokia's camera in nowadays is how much it crashes.
    Durability? 6 or 7000 series aluminum and GG5 or6 mate. We're not in the lumia era.

1.Android one isbest version of android
    2.Nokia will buy hmd
    3.Camera ist crashing(app is)
    4.Google would gain half of profit of phones
    5.Nokia phones are one of the most durable phones on planet Earth
    6.Nokia & Google would conquer market (Nokia is known for durability and reliability, Google is known for one of best softwares) together they are the best on world
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:

2.Nokia will buy hmd
    6.Nokia & Google would conquer market (Nokia is known for durability and reliability, Google is known for one of best softwares) together they are the best on world
    Android one?Best version? 
    Yeah best version with no dedicated gallery, media player, photo editor program 😒
    Hmd global is the mobile division of Nokia, its found BY Nokia.
    Well without a camera app how are you going to take a photo genius?
    Well son Google is already making all the profit of the pixel line
    Again, just a good anodized aluminum and durable glass, we're not in the lumia era.
    Google is the best because they are the owners of the Android, all the OEM's are paying for them.

• Dog007 Dog007
    ✭✭  / 
    It's always very interesting to see how companies like Google and others are cheered up by users who don't give a **** about the principle, the main thing is that they can use all the data, whether through hardware software or apps. You should go other ways but I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

• Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:

2.Nokia will buy hmd
    Yeah best version with no dedicated gallery, media player, photo editor program 😒
    Again, just a good anodized aluminum and durable glass, we're not in the lumia era.
    Google is the best because they are the owners of the Android, all the OEM's are paying for them.

Google would bhelp Nokia with that camera app. Nokia is not officially owner of Hmd global. If you dont like Nokia and android one, then why have bought Nokia phone??
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Dog007 said:
    It's always very interesting to see how companies like Google and others are cheered up by users who don't give a **** about the principle, the main thing is that they can use all the data, whether through hardware software or apps. You should go other ways but I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes Google can use your photos for their so called ai photography, IF you're using the Google photos, they can use your all search history if you're using your account all the time, (well im using duckduckgo more often than the Google)

I can't use another platform; apple products' prices are astronomic in Turkey,and they don't even has half of the features of old Nokia platforms like symbian and meego.
    I can't use the sailfish or wp either because none of those platforms are compatible with a good smartphone in these days (amoled display, stereo speakers and ois camera)
    And not the mention Google and their cocky vision with the other platforms. 
    All I an do right now is to use an Android version with flexible customization features such as customizable fonts animations and stuff, however none of the versions has that except for a few oem Roms.
    You can pretty much say that I'm stranded in the worst smartphone platform in these days. 
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:

2.Nokia will buy hmd

Google would bhelp Nokia with that camera app. Nokia is not officially owner of Hmd global. If you dont like Nokia and android one, then why have bought Nokia phone??
    And why on earth Google would want to help hmd with the camera app? They are already there leader? Why would they help hmd global;the company that can use all the advanced camera patents that Nokia developed? İt would be ridiculous. 

I love Nokia, I always did; I used Nokia c6-01,lumia 925 (for 4.5 years until it started to give up)
    I'm not using the Android one, Nokia 6doesnt have that, though the pure Android is not any better.
    I'm using a Nokia 6 because I wanted to see how good a Nokia phone with Google's Android version on it, it turned out it's terrible.

İt doesn't have the useful,natural ui that meego and wp has; they had buttons when you would need and swipe gestures when you need, Android has the Apple rip off swipe gestures -which terrible when you compare it to the meego ui- on the home screen and the rest of the ui is a total button fest, terrible.
    Androids design language; material design, terrible, boring whites and dead colors. And the default font? Android robots? Ugly AF; even the old Nokia sans was more beautiful let alone the beautiful Nokia Pure.

Nokia uses the Android however they are not adding any special ui or apps, well it we were using a mediocre brands phones this wouldn't bean issue however were using Nokia phones; the phones that came from the makers of old no series and lumia series.
  • PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 
    Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:

2.Nokia will buy hmd

And why on earth Google would want to help hmd with the camera app? They are already there leader? Why would they help hmd global;the company that can use all the advanced camera patents that Nokia developed? İt would be ridiculous. 

I love Nokia, I always did; I used Nokia c6-01,lumia 925 (for 4.5 years until it started to give up)
    I'm not using the Android one, Nokia 6doesnt have that, though the pure Android is not any better.
    I'm using a Nokia 6 because I wanted to see how good a Nokia phone with Google's Android version on it, it turned out it's terrible.

İt doesn't have the useful,natural ui that meego and wp has; they had buttons when you would need and swipe gestures when you need, Android has the Apple rip off swipe gestures -which terrible when you compare it to the meego ui- on the home screen and the rest of the ui is a total button fest, terrible.
    Androids design language; material design, terrible, boring whites and dead colors. And the default font? Android robots? Ugly AF; even the old Nokia sans was more beautiful let alone the beautiful Nokia Pure.

Nokia uses the Android however they are not adding any special ui or apps, well it we were using a mediocre brands phones this wouldn't bean issue however were using Nokia phones; the phones that came from the makers of old no series and lumia series.
    Photos is the Gallery, it has a built in media player, You can edit your photos without third party application, Mine Nokia Camera app doesn't crash, And all the bugs are provided by Google because Nokia just sends the updates without much change in updates to us and Nokia can't be blamed for bugs.
    And Manus bro In Smartphone category on what place is Google? Less then 15😏 but Nokia is in top 10.So ,what do you think about that?
    A suggestion for nokiN though is that to make a customisation for their smartphones like Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi etc. That would fix most of the problems because in that way they would have more control over Software.
  • bhagyesh2491 bhagyesh2491
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Would love to see a thing like that but it ain't happening in the near future 😞
  • Would love to see a thing like that but it ain't happening in the near future 😞
    Unfortunately
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:
    Trek12 said:
    Manus said:

2.Nokia will buy hmd

Photos is the Gallery, it has a built in media player, You can edit your photos without third party application, Mine Nokia Camera app doesn't crash, And all the bugs are provided by Google because Nokia just sends the updates without much change in updates to us and Nokia can't be blamed for bugs.
    And Manus bro In Smartphone category on what place is Google? Less then 15😏 but Nokia is in top 10.So ,what do you think about that?
    A suggestion for nokiN though is that to make a customisation for their smartphones like Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi etc. That would fix most of the problems because in that way they would have more control over Software.
    Google photos' ui is terrible, even the old symbian belle gallery had better button arrangement, and wp gallery app was a joy to look at; panaromic ui, swipe gestures and etc.
    I'm talking about a fully fledged media player app, something like in the wp, but with the mkv-hevc  support. Google photos'editing menus are not that good; Nokia creative studio was better.
    Actually generally Google's apps ui is bad because the material design is bad; pale dead colors, oversaturated color tones, a terrible system font and those 'snappy' effects, ugh Terrible 😑
    Well last time I've checked the 90% of the existing smartphones uses Android platform.
    Google pixel series is just a representation of that dominance, Google says 'hey if you like Android why not using my phones?' but as long as the users choose the Android Google wind anyway. 

• bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Google should be avoided, not embraced 
  • Please create black theme like Nokia lumia720 in Nokia 7.1,
    Nokia Lumia default dark theme is superb, battery run long time
  • Please remove Google search bar and time on home screen
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Google should be avoided, not embraced 
    You are using android phone and saying like that. Google is the father of android.