Camera after march MR

the camera quality become very bad after march MR , every single photo capture more noise and after zoom it image would blur out   Can you all member noticed t…

Camera after march MR

vishal45 vishal45
✭✭  / 
 the camera quality become very bad after march MR , every single photo capture more noise and after zoom it image would blur out
  Can you all member noticed that ?

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    vishal45 said:
     the camera quality become very bad after march MR , every single photo capture more noise and after zoom it image would blur out
      Can you all member noticed that ?

Hello

Sorry to hear about your camera,. Have you tried going to settings camera app storage and clearing the cache?  And rebooting the phone.

Regards

Jason
  • vishal45 vishal45
    ✭✭  / 
    I did this but no effect on camera clarity , i think this is bug in latest update
  • tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭  /  edited April 1
    I took a picture of my Philips Brilliance 298X4 (very long monitor, I fitted it all on a quarter of the photo). As far as I can see there is no problem with the camera, perhaps it is a bit dark, but this is because I adjusted no settings (I did a factory reset after installing March update). I can even read your message on the photo.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 13
    I  cleared camera app cache, reset camera settings and restarted phone. Still camera image capture is poor.
  • San_barn San_barn
    ✭✭  /  edited April 17
    Yes, the camera takes shaky images however still I hold the camera. Sad. :(
  • tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭  / 
    Then reduce exposure time. It's a mid-range smartphone, not a sophisticated camera with stabilization.
  • San_barn San_barn
    ✭✭  / 
    > @tudor georgescu said:
    > Then reduce exposure time. It's a mid-range smartphone, not a sophisticated camera with stabilization.

Even my ASUS Zenfone ZE551 ML camera was much better than this. Also, comparing with mid range phones, check the MI phones in the same range, their photos are not blurry. But with ZEISS optics, it has become just a name sake! :neutral: