Nokia 7 plus restarts multiple times while charging

I have found that fast charge let the Nokia 7 plus restarts if I charge with 2 A charger it's working good please resolve the issue it's exasperating.

Nokia 7 plus restarts multiple times while charging

I have found that fast charge let the Nokia 7 plus restarts if I charge with 2 A charger it's working good please resolve the issue it's exasperating.

Comments

• MAYET MAYET
     / 
    Have same problem every second day , and heats up if it does not disconnect. So now I try and charge during the evening while I am sleeping or just before I wake up,if possible. Somebody advised try purchasing a BANK BATTERY and charge from there, but the cost......?
  • jonathaneuk jonathaneuk
    ✭✭  / 
    Seems to be a Module issue rather than software. I would get it sent off to Nokia if under warranty still.
  • Restarts multipme times while charging....Any solution
  • MAYET MAYET
     / 
    IT is at the REPAIR CENTRE and they cannot seem to find the fault
  • It is a software issue. My phone had the same problem. Ask service centre to install a fresh software.May be they will install the software with november18 security patch. Do not update your phone software after receiving the phone, otherwise the restarting problem will be back.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello users,here you can do the following in future
    1. press and hold the Power button until you see the Power button options
    2. then tap and hold the Power off icon until you see the "Reboot to safe mode"
    3. Tap on ok and then your device will restart with safe mode watermark at Bottom left of your mobile
    4. after that see that whether the problem still persist
    5.  if yes then it may be the app or any other incorrect setting you may had done
    6. if no then you need to wait until next SP/MR update shall be received
  • It restarts while charging when I tried charging with Moto One Power charger it does not restart at all.