I leave the Nokia brand and never buy a Nokia again

I'm disappointed with Nokia and will buy another smartphone a decent smartphone

I leave the Nokia brand and never buy a Nokia again

I'm disappointed with Nokia and will buy another smartphone a decent smartphone

I give this my brother the Nokia because of my brother's broken Huawei. I buy a nice Samsung or something like Huawei. will first avoid Android 9 .  android Oreo Running on smartphone better is In my opinion. I'm angry of Nokia 

Comments

  • No more active No more active
     /  edited April 2019
    i buy it today in  germanys big market  a  pretty awsome smartphone  i put the pics on comment . my new best phone  this a huawai p20 its littl bit old but very good works  better than my nokia 5.1.
    I enjoy and have fun with you
    I give my nokia to my brother I'm satisfied now :blush: i leave the community and say goodbye 




  • kolibri666 kolibri666
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    Darkwolf said:
    i buy it today in  germanys big market  a  pretty awsome smartphone  i put the pics on comment . my new best phone  this a huawai p20 its littl bit old but very good works  better than my nokia 5.1.
    I enjoy and have fun with you
    I give my nokia to my brother I'm satisfied now :blush: i leave the community and say goodbye 




    Lmao mate, in case you didn't know, no one cares about your new phone. Like no one give a freak about that. Keep that in mind, my dear.
  • No more active No more active
     /  edited April 2019
    kolibri666 sagte:
    Mao-Kumpel, falls Sie es nicht wussten, kümmert sich niemand um Ihr neues Telefon. Wie niemand einen Freak darüber geben. Denken Sie daran, mein Schatz.

    Leave me alone, that's my opinion discussion ended
  • Thread closed 
  • kolibri666 kolibri666
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    Darkwolf said:
    Thread closed 
    in case you didn't know(2x), you can't close the thread. Try to do that with ur mouth lmao
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If your problem is with Pie then switching to a P20 won't help as it also runs Pie. If you care about security I also wouldn't recommend using an Android phone that's not up to date on at least the monthly updates.
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Huawei doesn't give security patches like Nokia and those security patches make the phone to be more better and better over time and also to improve Nokia smartphones. You choose the wrong company Huawei is a spy lol
  • One of Two One of Two
    ✭✭  / 
    masanza said:
    Huawei doesn't give security patches like Nokia and those security patches make the phone to be more better and better over time and also to improve Nokia smartphones. You choose the wrong company Huawei is a spy lol
    I would better be careful with statements that a firm is a spy if you don't provide facts.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    @One of Two Android is itself a spy OS with so many permissions easily granted to apps. In fact, the inbuilt Google apps are the biggest spies. They have access to literally everything without a question to you. So, even if Huawei spies the users, it will still be less than how much Google spies and uses the user's data 😂
    That aside, I've heard a few trust issues with Huawei in several countries related to their Networks wing at least. These include likes of US, EU and India. So, if their networks equipment has something to steal data or spy, then their phones can have something like that too. Pure speculation though. No proofs coming this way 😁
  • One of Two One of Two
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    singhnsk said:
    @One of Two Android is itself a spy OS with so many permissions easily granted to apps. In fact, the inbuilt Google apps are the biggest spies. They have access to literally everything without a question to you. So, even if Huawei spies the users, it will still be less than how much Google spies and uses the user's data 😂
    That aside, I've heard a few trust issues with Huawei in several countries related to their Networks wing at least. These include likes of US, EU and India. So, if their networks equipment has something to steal data or spy, then their phones can have something like that too. Pure speculation though. No proofs coming this way 😁
    in case of privacy its up to you to limit the apps and to avoid the assistants like Google now, siri or alexa. If you want to be fully save don't use a smartphone, no pc, no Internet, ...

    Incase of Huawei I do disagree with you. Without evidence, I would do better to refrain from making such Statements. Otherwise it can been told about every product, firm, etc.

    I think this all is off topic for a technical forum and might better be discussed on a different place not at Nokia community that is related to Nokia products and not the products of any competitor. 
Sign In or Register to comment.