Vertical White Lines on display, Screen turned white suddenly

My phone was working perfectly fine for 4 months, but suddenly today during a call the screen of my phone started showing vertical white lines.

Vertical White Lines on display, Screen turned white suddenly

esha agrawal esha agrawal
✭✭  / 
My phone was working perfectly fine for 4 months, but suddenly today during a call the screen of my phone started showing vertical white lines. I don't understand how did this happen?
and also its getting hot suddenly.. 
I never dropped my phone and my phone was lying on bed normally when suddenly this happened.

Comments

• Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 31
    very unfortunate !! If there hasn't been any physical abuse with the device you can always take it to your nearest Authorised Nokia Service Centre.
    I am certainty not aware of this erratic behaviour but you can always try restarting the device or performing a factory reset before visiting a service centre. This will help you establish that whether this is some hardware related problem or was just a major software glitch.
    Important steps before Factory Reset:
    1. Make a backup ( Google Backup works best ) , Go to Settings --> System --> Advanced --> Backup --> Check Backup to Google drive should be ON and then click Backup Now button.
    2. After reset is done Choose Restore Backup from Cloud option and Choose the most recent one ( check date and timestamp of the backup ). This will restore all the apps and their logged in accounts as well. WhatsApp data can be backup up from within WhatsApp's Chat Settings, Photos and videos are backed up in Google photos already.
  • I have the same problem, it just happens today after about 4 months of usage, never dropped my phone or done serious damage to my phone

I don't know where to fix nokia phones in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Why Nokia? :(
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have the same problem, it just happens today after about 4 months of usage, never dropped my phone or done serious damage to my phone

I don't know where to fix nokia phones in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Why Nokia? :(
    head over to this page https://www.nokia.com/phones/id_id/support#service and find your nearest service center in Indonesia
  • Vypr74 Vypr74
     / 
    I have the same problem, it just happened after about 4 months of usage, never dropped my phone or done ANY damage to my phone. Why is problem happening and NOKIA is so hard to find in SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!
  • Exactly the same problem, it just happened after 1 year of use and my warranty gets over by just 3 days... :( , never dropped my phone or done ANY damage to my phone. I'm a fan of Nokia phones, it seems to be my last Nokia Phone. Good Bye Nokia.