WiFi and bluetooth switch off regualry

I have my Sirocco now for about 5 weeks. It is a great phone, but i have one element that I don't like, the phone reguraly swiches off WiFi and bluetooth.

WiFi and bluetooth switch off regualry

Yethi Yethi
 /  edited June 22

I have my Sirocco now for about 5 weeks.

It is a great phone, but i have one element that I don't like, the phone reguraly swiches off WiFi and bluetooth.

When ever I get into my car the connection does not happen and when I check bluetooth is off.

With WiFi it is even worse. If I leave home and with that the WiFi area and come back a few minutes later I have no connection. Checking the setting the settings, i see the WiFi on the phone is off.

Is that a setting problem (power save?) or an other problem? Unfortunately I couldn't find any setting when searching.

I also saw another topic here where some one said that with Android 8.1 beta it was better. I alread have 8.1 on my phone, so no help there.

Comments

• Wilson Shrestha Wilson Shrestha
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 22
    Hello @Yethi this problem is probably due to the double tap to wake up feature on the phone. I suffered from the same kind of problem as yours. The problem is when you put your phone on the pocket with the double tap to wake up feature turned on, the screen somehow wakes up in the pocket due to the touch on the surface of the body and after the screen wakes up then it randomly turns on and off the wifi, Bluetooth and other setting. I suggest you to turn off this feature in settings inside display and see if the problem still persists. Thank you.
  • Yethi Yethi
     /  edited June 22

Thanks very much Wilson, that did the trick.

• Wilson Shrestha Wilson Shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You're most welcome Yethi. :)
  •  https://goo.gl/YBU5fD this may helps fix the issue