Android 9 Pie serving Quarter for Nokia 1 & 3

Android 9 Pie serving Quarter for Nokia 1 & 3 has been arrived, what u think guys will it available in early Q2??

Android 9 Pie serving Quarter for Nokia 1 & 3

Appu Mali Appu Mali
✭✭✭  / 
Android 9 Pie serving Quarter for Nokia 1 & 3 has been arrived, what u think guys will it available in early Q2??

Comments

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I think early is not possible for serving pie for this device, because making stable pie with mtk 6737 processor is not possible as soon as they said, i think pie will come to this device in mid May
  • Maybe
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Maybe/may not be😋🥧
  • Pin2 Pin2
    ✭✭  / 
    Before end of April Nokia will start rolling out pie for nokia 1. As we can see that Nokia had given time of early of querter 2 for Nokia 3.1 but they released pie for Nokia 3.1 in end of querter 1.  
  • So are you tryna tell me that nokia 3 will be the last phone to get android 9? I knew i should have bought an other brand..
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yup eagerly waiting for Pie to hit on Nokia 3. 

Beta tests are quite random, so I think we will see a direct stable release on Nokia 3 and Nokia 1 too like the other devices.

I think they should take their time and optimize the device for Android Pie for a bug free experience. After all it's the final OS upgrade for this device. I would rather wait now for a bug free Pie than wait for the MR updates later.

Its hard to tell which will be the first device to receive the Pie, Nokia 1 or Nokia 3 since Nokia does most of the things in random order.

• Pie come on..
    Hoping for pie
  • Mushroom Mushroom
    ✭✭  / 
    I'll just wait, maybe they just want it to be smooth unlike the ui on the nokia 3 with 8.1