Bug or settings has changed don't know

When i m calling someone....i can't see the caller name...anyone have this prblm? @NIMISHA @Argho Sarkar @SASHA UROV

Bug or settings has changed don't know

sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
✭✭  / 
When i m calling someone....i can't see the caller name...anyone have this prblm? @NIMISHA @Argho Sarkar @SASHA UROV
Tagged:

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not faced such an issue when I am calling someone or whetn I am receiving a phone call from someone.. Can you show screenshots @sayyed vihan
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @sayyed vihan I faced 1-2 times I think once when I switched my phone to safe mode. But it's very rare. My sister called me and all it showed the no. Though no is saved. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sometimes that can happen if you have restarted the phone and not yet logged in for the first time using pin/password.
    That's because the Android system has not started up fully and has not yet loaded the contacts database
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is really awkward .. never faced such an issue ever till now .. Well @singhnsk gave a possible explanation of why this is happening.. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar This seems weird, because this one is not an incoming call. It is his outgoing call.
    @sayyed vihan is it happening with only specific contacts or randomly with any contact? I'd double check if the same number is saved under multiple contacts which can confuse the device regarding which one to display.

✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    @Argho Sarkar This seems weird, because this one is not an incoming call. It is his outgoing call.
    @sayyed vihan is it happening with only specific contacts or randomly with any contact? I'd double check if the same number is saved under multiple contacts which can confuse the device regarding which one to display.

Exactly @singhnsk this is the weirdest I have heard.. The outgoing call showing such an issue.. I will also check whether such thing happens with my device or not .. 
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:

For all contacts...if i m calling someone without saving thiet number... nothing is showing on display aprta carrier name...if u have any solution plzz give @singhnsk ; @Argho Sarkar
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Can you also try again by uninstall updates for the Phone app? If it still doesn't work, then I guess your only option would be to factory reset the device. Because i have not faced any such issue. The issue isn't reported by anybody else on this community too.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:

For all contacts...if i m calling someone without saving thiet number... nothing is showing on display aprta carrier name...if u have any solution plzz give @singhnsk ; @Argho Sarkar
    Bro I have tried multiple times to call a number not saved in my device and always the number was shown .. @singhnsk mentioned above the ways that can solve this problem ..