Cases for the Nokia 9.

The following video illustrates various styles of cases for the phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC62kuU81nk

Cases for the Nokia 9.

N808 N808
✭✭  / 
The following video illustrates various styles of cases for the phone:

Comments

• I do like the case at 2:21 but I won't buy it due to the stupid wording on it. Why does it need 'Auto Focus, Ultimate Experience' on it? It ruins the look - no need for it.
  • neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 
    I have that case and the wording is incredibly difficult to read without magnification, particularly in the blue color.
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    If you want a leather case the only option is Terrapin, but I wouldn't recommend it as, it stops wireless charging and in my example doesn't fit the power buttons very well. On the plus side it is easy to extract the phone for use in a car holder.
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    The official Nokia wallet case (CP-290) is now out.
    Pros:
    Wireless charging works
    It is a lot slimmer than the Terrapin case
    The buttons are easily accessible
    Cons:
    The leather has a suspiciously strong similarity to plastic.
    The leather doesn't overlap the case and so some protection is lost.
    There is no closure.
    You can't get the phone out easily for use in a car holder.

Neither is as good as my old Terrapin 950 case.
  • Maxstr Maxstr
    ✭✭  / 
    Has anyone found a "heavy duty" case that encloses and protects both the front and the back of the phone? 
  • Ted Ted
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm searching the same type of the case as Maxstr. I checked a lot of websites, no luck for now.
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    @Maxstr @Ted.
    I have the official Nokia wallet case available from MobileFun and probably others. See my above post for details. The only amendment is that it is OK in my car holder when fully folded back. Overall I am happy if not ecstatic with the case.
  • Ted Ted
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Will check if they have it in stock. Thanks
  • Alex21 Alex21
    ✭✭  / 
    vviskari said:
    Does this work with the wireless charging?
  • Ted Ted
    ✭✭  / 
    Just checked. I hope for something more sturdy. If I dropped it, that it help to prevent any damage to the phone.
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    @Alex21 according to the comments the Lastu case does support wireless charging.
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @Ted The Nokia case has about 1mm of dense rubbery plastic as protection. This is half the thickness of the Tudia case which utterly failed to protect my 950 from a 1m fall but looks to be better material.
     The leatherette part of the case is too small to add anything extra. So it is better than nothing but not great. I haven't found a really good case from the protection point of view, but am sticking with the Nokia one for the moment as it is the best of a bad bunch.
  • smallsun smallsun
    ✭✭  / 

I love the Case-Custom case. The website has a lot of phone cases. But I have a Nokia 9 Purview. They don't have wallet case and bumper for nokia 9.

• Original all black imak you case has been stellar in terms of wear, protection, wireless charging, profile and feel. I use it at home and on weekends. No ugly lettering. The new imak case has bulging 'protection' corners. Not for me.

My first case was one of the glass backed cases. Zero flex, shattered within a week of use. The imak has been my go to case for 12 months already. Both phone and case both still look like new.

• amaljoe amaljoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nillkin one's; not very protective, but has good grip...and is quite lite and compact.

• casecustom casecustom
    ✭✭  /  edited February 21

I also have a Nokia 9. I find a lot of websites and finally get a phone case in

CaseFormula.

• dansocea dansocea
    ✭✭  / 

Tudia merge is a pretty good choice. It offers quite a lot of protection and doesn't add too much bulk.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

I have this one. I find it to be rather bulky at times. I've got the bright blue one. I have found that using this one people notice the camera's more. It's such a shame that I can't recommend this phone to anyone that notices it.

I've also got a MoKo black case. Very sturdy and much slimmer. I use this case most.

Had one of the nordic wodden back cases. This one is awful. Very expensive and has already started to fall apart.