How about an "Ask Me Anything"?!

Hi HMD/Nokia team, How about an Ask Me Anything later this year? Either on this forum or some other website (Reddit is normally used for these).

How about an "Ask Me Anything"?!

madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 2018

Hi HMD/Nokia team,

How about an Ask Me Anything later this year? Either on this forum or some other website (Reddit is normally used for these). Lots of companies do this now - AMD did it recently. They are a great way to engage with the community and reply to questions directly, to show you value the community feedback and interest.

Cheers :)

Comments

• madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura given that several members of the community (lucky me!) will be joining the HMD team in Dubai next week, and there will be an accompanying livestream with some community participation (for the prizes that @juho mentioned in the winners topic) is it possible that you could host an AMA then? Maybe you could collect the most popular quetions from the community and interview Juho on the livestream?

Or we can do it here on the forum at a later date. I really think that the community as a whole would really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance for your consideration :)
  • madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi HMD team!

It's about time we got to see the AMA video which was recorded in Barcelona isn't it? There were loads of questions posted here and across social media and I know that the video replying to some of these questions was recorded because 1) we can see it at the end of your MWC wrap-up video and 2) @maria.03 told me ;)

If you don't publish it it will be a big let-down for the community.

Cheers :)