Community on the My phone app.

Find it hard to post using the text editor in the comments. Text gets wrongly corrected like there's something forcing some weird spell check.

Community on the My phone app.

Matt Nona Matt Nona
✭✭  / 
Find it hard to post using the text editor in the comments. Text gets wrongly corrected like there's something forcing some weird spell check. Trying to go back and change words is impossible, breaks the whole word and changes it to something completely senseless when you press the space bar.
Also tapping on the part middle of the text editor opens up the upload file window instead of placing moving the cursor. Anyone else experiencing similar behaviour in the My phone app?

Comments

• Anene Gabriel Anene Gabriel
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It does the same in Edge
  • Matt Nona Matt Nona
    ✭✭  / 
    Nice to know it's not just me, hope Nokia releases an update for their app.
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Matt Nona said:
    Nice to know it's not just me, hope Nokia releases an update for their app.
    It's not the app but the website 
  • Kimble303 Kimble303
    ✭✭  / 
    At the moment I cannot access Nokia Community at all using My phone app. It gives me an instant error screen and there's nothing I can do. My phone app version is 2.4.0 btw.
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Matt Nona said:
    Find it hard to post using the text editor in the comments. Text gets wrongly corrected like there's something forcing some weird spell check. Trying to go back and change words is impossible, breaks the whole word and changes it to something completely senseless when you press the space bar.
    Also tapping on the part middle of the text editor opens up the upload file window instead of placing moving the cursor. Anyone else experiencing similar behaviour in the My phone app?
    It's been like this since launch of the 'Vanilla' based forum long ago.
    My guess is the JavaScript stuff exceed some hard limits in mobile browsers - it works better in desktop browsers.

It prevents me from participating more actively in the forum during the summer, but who cares?

-- 
    Hans
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭  / 
    user389 said:

It prevents me from participating more actively in the forum during the summer, but who cares?

-- 
    Hans
    i do ...
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭  / 
    Honestly, they should kill this app and make a new one.  I'd welcome an app that's more simple bit more stable.