Spam filter needed for "Android Q"

Hi HMD team, People are starting to post about "Where's Android Q", "I need Android Q beta" and "Please provide updation to android q do the needful" and similar rubbish.

Spam filter needed for "Android Q"

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi HMD team,
People are starting to post about "Where's Android Q", "I need Android Q beta" and "Please provide updation to android q do the needful" and similar rubbish. Please can you add a filter for this?

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Oh how ironic.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    haha! Well, people will not like their posts to be denied. Maybe they should be given an alert that this question is already asked and go to that thread and spam there instead of opening a new discussion :#
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @singhnsk, you're right, people won't like it but they also don't like when they don't get an answer (which is because we are all fed up with the same question being asked!). I have suggested in the past that there should be a flow for people posting a topic - first, direct people to FAQs, then suggest existing topics, and only finally allow them to post a new topic. I seem to remember that Freshdesk had a function like this when I started a new topic and it was actually very helpful, and I think on Freshdesk we had much much less of these repeating posts.