A RECALL IS NEEDED NOKIA X6, NOKIA 6.1, NOKIA 6.1 PLUS AND POSSIBLY OTHERS

I am messaging the the top People at HMD Global.

A RECALL IS NEEDED NOKIA X6, NOKIA 6.1, NOKIA 6.1 PLUS AND POSSIBLY OTHERS

Teach72 Teach72 ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I am messaging the the top People at HMD Global. I Fz6rguy and my wife teach72 as well as a large number of customers, have the misfortune of purchasing the Nokia 6.1 plus and Nokia x6. We have the lnfamous issue with the IC board with the charging jack. This part according to all of us here has failed. In other words stopped charging the phone. I have contacted you about this problem, to see if it is a repaired covered under warranty. The reply I received was since it was a phone made for China it wasn't covered. I purchased both phones from GearBest.com . I'm sure others purchased from there, as well as Banggood.com, AliExpress, and many Others in the Global market. So you don't don't feel these customers are worthy of a warranty. 
I see alot of defective phones just on this website alone. What about other sites. 
I see a major problem that warrants a recall on this model, possibly others to. Please take the time to.read this issue and I believe you will agree with me. I'm sending a photo of the defective component, to give you a better understanding on this reliability problem. 

Hopefully my message will enlighten you as to the severity of this situation. 

This is very sad, besides having this issue, we lost faith in the Nokia product. Right now we have expensive paper weights, instead of communication devices. We vowed to never purchase any Nokia product again. We our friends and families will know about this. I believe that is enough for lost sales to make a difference. Please consider the recall as this is very serious.