What's this msg indicate since updated to pie

Whenever I charge my phone most of the time mobile shows  The temperature is outside the acceptable range stop charging

What's this msg indicate since updated to pie

Rajju Rajju
✭✭  / 
Whenever I charge my phone most of the time mobile shows 
The temperature is outside the acceptable range stop charging
Tagged:

Answers

• Jinbrian Z Trazona Jinbrian Z Trazona
    ✭✭  /  edited April 4
    that is overheating issue since pie update.
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    When this message appears, is the phone warm when you touch it? Have you also deleted any system apps?
  • Rajju Rajju
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes phone turns warmer and recently I have uninstalled some apps and talk to customer care
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Rajju said:
    Yes phone turns warmer and recently I have uninstalled some apps and talk to customer care
    Do you remember what apps they were? If they were system apps from Evenwell that might explain it
  • Zouhair Zouhair
    ✭✭  / 
    il faut désactiver donnees mobile pour économiser la batterie
  • Rajju Rajju
    ✭✭  / 
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:
    Do you remember what apps they were? If they were system apps from Evenwell that might explain it
    Yes like Kindle amazon and some other play book music and movies I have uninstalled but I have seen battery drain and mic problem since pie update these are severe issue others can be handled but they aren't 
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 7
    Rajju said:
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:
    Yes like Kindle amazon and some other play book music and movies I have uninstalled but I have seen battery drain and mic problem since pie update these are severe issue others can be handled but they aren't 
    Try backing up all your important information (photos, files, messages, etc) and do a hard reset?

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_gb/support/topics/popular-topics/how-do-i-hard-reset-my-smartphone-and-completely-restore-it-to-the-original
  • Rajju Rajju
    ✭✭  / 
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:
    Try backing up all your important information (photos, files, messages, etc) and do a hard reset?

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_gb/support/topics/popular-topics/how-do-i-hard-reset-my-smartphone-and-completely-restore-it-to-the-original
    Nothing improve all I have done before
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 8
    Rajju said:
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:
    Muser said:
    Rajju said:

Nothing improve all I have done before
    Strange, is there a care centre near you that you can take the device to? It might be a hardware problem. You can check for nearby locations on your phone through the My Phone support app.