Problems with the phone.

There is no one hand use feature which really pisses me off but I'm hanging onto it, there is no face unlock feature which makes it really difficult to unlock the phone while using it on a surface, sometimes its UI stops responding like today it just freezed for like 5 min or so.

Problems with the phone.

udit_sehra udit_sehra
✭✭  / 
There is no one hand use feature which really **** me off but I'm hanging onto it, there is no face unlock feature which makes it really difficult to unlock the phone while using it on a surface, sometimes its UI stops responding like today it just freezed for like 5 min or so. Some of the days I could use split screen and on some I couldn't cause "Quickstep keeps stopping" as it says and I quoted specially when using youtube and other apps for that matter. SO I REALLY DON"T KNOW WHAT OT DO AT THIS POINT. PLEASE SOLVE THESE ISSUES THAT WOULD WE VERY GREAT. 

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    There is no one hand use feature which really **** me off but I'm hanging onto it, there is no face unlock feature which makes it really difficult to unlock the phone while using it on a surface, sometimes its UI stops responding like today it just freezed for like 5 min or so. Some of the days I could use split screen and on some I couldn't cause "Quickstep keeps stopping" as it says and I quoted specially when using youtube and other apps for that matter. SO I REALLY DON"T KNOW WHAT OT DO AT THIS POINT. PLEASE SOLVE THESE ISSUES THAT WOULD WE VERY GREAT. 
    The One hand Use feature and Face Unlock is not available in any Android One device. 

For the information issues like screen freezing, split screen not working sometimes, we have mentioned it in the community as well as through mail. Hoping that these issues will be solved soon.
  • Use a custom launcher and the problems with Quickstep will be a thing of the past.
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Silvarro said:
    Use a custom launcher and the problems with Quickstep will be a thing of the past.
    I use custom launcher but quickstep don't work