Nokia Screen Protection Servifiy for Nokia 8.1 & Nokia 7.1

I know I am very late or this is something you already know but there may be people like me who didn't knew about the Screen Protection Offer from Servify…

Nokia Screen Protection Servifiy for Nokia 8.1 & Nokia 7.1

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭  / 
I know I am very late or this is something you already know but there may be people like me who didn't knew about the Screen Protection Offer from Servify completely. 

Below is a screenshot for the offer details -->

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, whoever bought device within 21st dec to 30th Dec either from Amazon or Nokia official website, they have got 6 months free screen replacement warranty. :)
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 5
    Well, they have circulated this at their social media pages since the intro. It was also covered by media websites such as NokiaMob and LoveNokia. Even I have bought the 1 year insurance for my Nokia 8.1. It costed about 2k INR at that time o:)
    It was also mentioned under the offer terms on Amazon and Nokia.com, so the buyers who bought from these platforms would probably already know of the offer.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Well, they have circulated this at their social media pages since the intro. It was also covered by media websites such as NokiaMob and LoveNokia. Even I have bought the 1 year insurance for my Nokia 8.1. It costed about 2k INR at that time o:)
    It was also mentioned under the offer terms on Amazon and Nokia.com, so the buyers who bought from these platforms would probably already know of the offer.
    I knew about this offer but I didn't know that this offer was pre-activated for those who have bought Nokia 8.1 between 21st December to December 31st ... But for extended 1 yr insurance it shows ₹1349 I think ..