Voice breaking up during phonecalls

Since today I noticed that my voice was breaking up a lot according to the people on the other end and there was no service malfunction on my carrier's network where I live, and after Googling a bit I noticed that I wasn't the only Nokia user with this issue though this issue seems to manifest itself mainly on Nokia 6.x devices.

Voice breaking up during phonecalls

Since today I noticed that my voice was breaking up a lot according to the people on the other end and there was no service malfunction on my carrier's network where I live, and after Googling a bit I noticed that I wasn't the only Nokia user with this issue though this issue seems to manifest itself mainly on Nokia 6.x devices. But are there other Nokia 8.1 users facing the same issue?

Comments

• My Nokia 8 Pie, Earpiece suddenly just stop working.I reset the phone still not working.Any one can help me.pls,pls
  • fyah-t fyah-t
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi

I notice the same, more specifically when using voice over ip: VoLTE & VoWIFI
    disabling all this and calling using 2G & 3G seems more reliable... what a shame
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes there are others too in the community who have mentioned this issue. By the way, I never have faced such an issue till now.