SD Card problem

Please I have been trying to merge my phone's memory with that of the SD Card but it seems impossible, I've gone through all the steps but still no avail and I…

SD Card problem

Please I have been trying to merge my phone's memory with that of the SD Card but it seems impossible, I've gone through all the steps but still no avail and I can't even use the SD Card without merging.

Comments

• Segzy Segzy
     / 
    I am seriously having the same issue with my S.D card. I don't know how to go about it. Can someone please help me. Thanks in anticipation.
  • I have problem like this, anyone can help
  • oseni lateef oseni lateef
    ✭✭  / 
    Go and use your memory card as portable storage not internal storage your problem will be solved

• Beshi143 Beshi143
    ✭✭  / 
    You should use at least class 10 card, a slower card will be automatically rejected if u gonna use it as internal storage.
  • Beshi143 Beshi143
    ✭✭  / 
    And first of all please try to use card as portable storage ur phone will perform better. We guys mostly use 5 or 6 apps but load our cell phone with ton of apps, Also including me I have downloaded MS office apps in my Nokia 5 but rarely use those, We should ignore that kind of apps.
  • Beshi143 Beshi143
    ✭✭  / 
    Still if u want to ise your card as internal storage just use a class 10 card of 32gb or 64gb capacity just follow your needs. Put it in card format it and merge it with internal storage method a little different in oreo and pie but not difficult, If you going to format card on pc which u use in mobile select format type as exfat as mobile only can run these files type, But if you are using a card as internal storage you need to format it in your mobile phone.