Nokia 3 videos problem

Ever since updating my android to 8.0 I have problems with the videos in every social media app that uses camera.

Nokia 3 videos problem

blagovest ivov blagovest ivov
✭✭  / 
Ever since updating my android to 8.0 I have problems with the videos in every social media app that uses camera. When I record a video It's so laggy and at the last 3-4 seconds it freezes. I searched on the internet for this problem, but I can't find anything. If Nokia don't fix this problem with the android pie, I consider rooting my phone and setting it back on android 7.1. Oh and when I was with android 7.1 the videos with the camera app had stereo audio, because of the 2 mics but no one talks about that either.
Tagged:

Comments

• I think ever since I bought this phone it's always very laggy in any video recording other than the camera app. I highly suspect it has something to do with the chipset, or the camera drivers or something low-level.

Is it even possible to rollback to Nougat?
  • blagovest ivov blagovest ivov
    ✭✭  / 
    I think ever since I bought this phone it's always very laggy in any video recording other than the camera app. I highly suspect it has something to do with the chipset, or the camera drivers or something low-level.

Is it even possible to rollback to Nougat?
    Well yes, but you have to root your phone.