My screen keeps going dark

Hello, I
 have a Nokia 3.1 phone running Android 8.1.0.  Over a dozen times I 
have accidentally touched or pressed my screen and it went dark.

My screen keeps going dark

Hello,

I have a Nokia 3.1 phone running Android 8.1.0.  Over a dozen times I have accidentally touched or pressed my screen and it went dark. I know how to go into the settings and restore the brightness, but is there a way that I can retouch or press the screen to restore the brightness?

Thank you

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Most likely only if you know where the brightness bar was located. So, a swipe down from the top of the screen and swipe where the bar should be. Maybe some other Nokia 3 user can drop a screenshot which will help.
    It is actually bad that the lowest brightness setting is turning off the brightness entirely. Is your phone running the latest software verison? It is possible that such an issue was addressed via a software update to the device.
  • Thank you for the information Singhnsk
  • user1542376447674 user1542376447674
     /  edited April 8
    Yes, I have that issue too. Also extremely annoying that brightness blinks when it set at range between 0 - 15 %. And when you set brightness to minimum and then open something dark, screen turns offoff entir
  • Shahi999 Shahi999
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, I have that issue too. Also extremely annoying that brightness blinks when it set at range between 0 - 15 %. And when you set brightness to minimum and then open something dark, screen turns offoff entir
    exactly Same issue with my Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 ! screen went off at lowest brightness & brightness blinks at 5to 15 % brightness