According to this mail Nokia 3 will stop receiving updates from June 2019. See below

According to this mail Nokia 3 will stop receiving updates from June 2019. See below

Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
✭✭✭  / 

Comments

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    But Nokia mobile says all Nokia android one & non android one phones will get 2yrs. Of major os & 3yrs. Of security patch updates
  • Tejas Bhagwat Tejas Bhagwat
    ✭✭  / 
    Swapnil Raj,
    Not sure why but you are posting this same screenshot in all Nokia phone forums?
    The screenshot shows Nokia 6 and this is Nokia 3 (2017) forum.
    The screenshot shows the name 'Shubham' and its different than your name 'Swapnil'.
    This proves that you are posting someone's screenshot here.  
    At least care to edit the screenshot to replace the word Nokia 6 with Nokia 3 and your name before posting in each forum.
    Are you doing this to gain points in 'This Week's Leaders'?
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    @Tejas Bhagwat The rule if applicable to Nokia 6 should be true for Nokia 3 & Nokia 5 as well. You should have read the words June 2019 at the top.

No point in discussing anymore as its a week old post and not of relevance anymore.
    Also HMD Laura has clearly given the reason behind the delay in updates. Nokia care as always turned out to be useless.

I just checked my profile and found that I have an average of 11 points a week. I don't think I will be successful in being the week leader as my efforts are not up to that mark.

Can you tell me the benefits of being the week leader ? I am really interested in knowing that.
    Are there any prizes for being in the list ?