Nokia 3 internal Pie build spotted

Nokia 3 internal pie build NE1-5060-0-00WW-B01 spotted on fih server, may coming soon

Nokia 3 internal Pie build spotted

Appu Mali Appu Mali
✭✭✭  / 
Nokia 3 internal pie build NE1-5060-0-00WW-B01 spotted on fih server, may coming soon

Comments

• ecoc78 ecoc78
    ✭✭  / 
    When?
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ecoc78 said:
    When?
    Its spotted on 2nd April
    Found an internal build: NE1-5060-0-00WW-B01. However it's updated from NE1-5050, so they may yet making the build stable
  • Tejas Bhagwat Tejas Bhagwat
    ✭✭  / 

There are at least 25-30 different threads in this forum asking for PIE UPDATE. Instead of answering the same thing again and again everyday on different threads, CAN’T we discuss it on one single thread (ignoring all duplicate threads) so as to keep the track record of the history/information available?

Last week, in this forum, it was mentioned that “Nokia had started BETA testing for PIE on 25th March 2019”.

Today is 09th April 2019. Beta testing process will take at least 2-3 months. So, we won’t get PIE update before May or June end. There is no point in discussing the same thing on daily basis in the absence of new information. Members are repeating the same information on each and every new thread created on daily basis. Can't we all avoid duplication?

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 

There are at least 25-30 different threads in this forum asking for PIE UPDATE. Instead of answering the same thing again and again everyday on different threads, CAN’T we discuss it on one single thread (ignoring all duplicate threads) so as to keep the track record of the history/information available?

Last week, in this forum, it was mentioned that “Nokia had started BETA testing for PIE on 25th March 2019”.

Today is 09th April 2019. Beta testing process will take at least 2-3 months. So, we won’t get PIE update before May or June end. There is no point in discussing the same thing on daily basis in the absence of new information. Members are repeating the same information on each and every new thread created on daily basis. Can't we all avoid duplication?

No, they need hardly 1-1.5 month only for release the official/stable Pie, as they previously opened Oreo beta labs on 26th February & official Oreo out on 11th April
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think we will see stable Android Pie on Nokia 3 somewhere in May.
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 10
    I think we will see stable Android Pie on Nokia 3 somewhere in May.
    Yes I too think so, & Pie build2
    NE1-5060-0-00WW-B01, However it's updated from build1
    NE1-5050-0-00WW-B01
    Upcoming 3rd pie build will be stable build
    ✭✭  / 
    Can we all use only this thread to discuss the current status of PIE update now onwards?  
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Can we all use only this thread to discuss the current status of PIE update now onwards?  
    Yes why not
  • ecoc78 ecoc78
    ✭✭  / 
    No
  • I agree
  • Piipperi Piipperi
    ✭✭  / 
    What about Beta Labs? When will that happen?
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    What about Beta Labs? When will that happen?
    No beta, they testing internally, will be coming stable pie direct
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pie for Nokia 3 will start rolling out this month
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    masanza said:
    Pie for Nokia 3 will start rolling out this month
    They can't decides release dates before, once the os is maid fully stable after that they release it as soon as possible
    ✭✭  / 
    maid?
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    maid?
    Made😊
  • Any updates on this topic??
  • ausit mozumder ausit mozumder
    ✭✭  / 
    Any updates?
  • Mushroom Mushroom
    ✭✭  / 
    Oh, I am switching from 3 to 6.1, but I will be happy about the pie update.
  • Rivin Rivin
     / 
    Can't wait much more! Any one know how much longer? 
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 21
    Any updates on this topic??
    Nothing found new for NE1 (Nokia 3) on fih server, still there's showing NE1-5060-0-00WW-B01 build which is updated from NE1-5050-0-00WW-B01,
    Meanwhile they yet working on last one
  • Rivin Rivin
     / 
    April sec update is out but no word on pie?
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 25
    Rivin said:
    April sec update is out but no word on pie?
    Hi their on fih server still showing the build number for Nokia 3 "NE1-5050-0-00WW-B01" means they yet making stable the same build
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Appu Mali said:
    Thanks for good news.
  • user1519056588724 user1519056588724
    ✭✭  / 
    I see the other phones are receiving a second round of pie builds. I see the focus on this phone is very low, while other phones are receiving 2nd batch of pie updates. We've been made to wait the longest for pie while the other flagships are getting updated first and on schedule. Can we at least get a beta build for us enthusiats to see that progress is being made?
    ✭✭  / 

Of course, their priority will be latest phones first, followed by previous generations flagships and mid-range phones and old, low end phones at last. Earlier Nokia had ‘promised’ Pie update to Nokia 3 in ‘early Q2 2019’. Till now, Nokia had NEVER kept their promise of releasing software updates on scheduled time frame. Q2 starts from 1st April till 30th June. As we had already passed 15th May, so now question of early Q2 does not arise. Let’s see if they can provide the Pie update at least in late Q2. Due to old Mediatek processor in this phone, not sure, when Nokia will able to provide stable and tested Pie update to us.

• user1519056588724 user1519056588724
    ✭✭  / 
    June now still no Pie update. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • Jared Perez Jared Perez
    ✭✭  / 
    Can the Nokia 3 be updated from the Nokia page?
    How do I do it? Or do I have to wait for it to be updated in Mexico?
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 6
    Can the Nokia 3 be updated from the Nokia page?
    How do I do it? Or do I have to wait for it to be updated in Mexico?
    No it can't be updated from Nokia Page.

You have to either wait for it to arrive in your region or you can force the update through VPN method following the steps in the given link: 

https://nokiapoweruser.com/you-can-force-pie-recent-updates-on-nokia-smartphones-using-vpn-trick/

Just choose India as your location since the update is already available their.