Nokia 8.1 UK updates - still on Jan 2019

I've had my phone since the beginning of the year and am still stuck on the January update, I can see that others are receiving patches - I was led to believe…

Nokia 8.1 UK updates - still on Jan 2019

I've had my phone since the beginning of the year and am still stuck on the January update, I can see that others are receiving patches - I was led to believe that  Android One meant regular updates...
Tagged:

Comments

• TomD TomD
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here mate. Very disappointed. I'm beginning to think I should have stuck with LG or someone else.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    TomD said:
    Same here mate. Very disappointed. I'm beginning to think I should have stuck with LG or someone else.
    LG faster with updates ? 
    This is not right that you are still with January update. Here in India we all are having the March Update. Visit any Nokia Service centre nearby OR chat with Nokia Support OR email your problem to [email protected]

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It's well known that UK kinda receives updates the slowest in the world. That could be due to carriers or regional certification agencies taking longer to approve the updates. We can also add some impact of brexit on the delays :)
    The VPN trick would most likely work though :)