Any idea when Nokia 6.1 march security update will be available to download for model TA-1050?

I have a Nokia 6.1 and I am currently stuck on the February security update and it is now April, what's going on?

Any idea when Nokia 6.1 march security update will be available to download for model TA-1050?

I have a Nokia 6.1 and I am currently stuck on the February security update and it is now April, what's going on? I heard there is a new build of pie but it would be nice to get a clearer answer as to when the build will be available, I have the model TA-1050 if that helps, VPN trick does not work.
Tagged:

Answers

• Same here, I am in the UK and still on Pie with February security update. Stock software and on 3 network. Thought I was the last one in the UK still using the 6.1. 
  • mushroom_daddy mushroom_daddy
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also stuck on the Pie February security patch with my UK Nokia 6.1.
    Disappointing really, as up until now updates had been pretty regular from Oreo to Pie and with monthly security patches. It's not carrier related for me as the 6.1 is my about home, media consumption device and is not used with a SIM card.
  • My ta-1050 did not get the update I used the VPN trick using turbo VPN , when I connected to the server in Germany the update didn't go through but when I connected to the Indian server the updates went through 
  • sdbillin sdbillin
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm stuck on February too. Another 2 weeks and the April update will be due
  • Dennn84 Dennn84
     / 
    TA-1050 here. Recieved march update in Serbia two days ago. No problems so far, works great.
  • Still awaiting the March updatew in the UK will have to consider VPN update option
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭  / 
    I have a Nokia 6.1 and I am currently stuck on the February security update and it is now April, what's going on? I heard there is a new build of pie but it would be nice to get a clearer answer as to when the build will be available, I have the model TA-1050 if that helps, VPN trick does not work.
    If you are in the UK, then all carriers have to approve before anything happens.

Regards

Jason
  • jdi000 said:
    If you are in the UK, then all carriers have to approve before anything happens.

Regards

Jason
    Actually I've spoken to ID mobile in the past and they have told me that they do not withhold updates to Android phones, and that I should speak to the manufacturer aka Nokia.
  • San_barn San_barn
    ✭✭  / 
    I am from India, and I already received this patch at the end of March. :)
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭  / 
    UK carrier is the slowest of all around the world when it comes to updates so it's not HMD's fault