Just slow down, HMD!

In the recent months, HMD Global has been launched some smarthphones. I admire how good quality of these phones especially on the build quality sector.

Just slow down, HMD!

In the recent months, HMD Global has been launched some smarthphones. I admire how good quality of these phones especially on the build quality sector.

But wait, i think HMD should slow down a bit and doing a research and development on their product. How many failed features that dissapointing us as a customers? You should see the hardware problems like loose USB port on Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 7 Plus. Bad in-screen-fingerprint on Nokia 9 Pureview. Lack of software improvisation like HMD Camera app that isn't that good compared to Google Camera Port, no night mode and bad image processing that produce bad Hight-dynamic-range, even it isn't support EIS on 4k video in Nokia 9 Pureview.

I don't care about 5 cameras, 3 cameras, or even high processors. I just wanted to see a product that is good in every aspect, build quality, cameras, software, hardware, in every way. All of that must be done by doing it slowly and in no hurry. No need to run if you're not healthy. Nokia isn't healthy. HMD should do a research and developing their products instead of launching a brand new phones.

I want to see the improvisation. I've been waiting from 2017 since the first Nokia Android smartphones has launched but yet I haven't seen a big leap done.

Hopefully HMD do a good works and make a better products for us. A value for money products that good in every aspect.

Good luck on your future Nokia👍

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @yourfriendlyasian
    You are correct HMD strategies need to be changed as the phones may get increased but the promise of Android MR/SP updates will be delayed and also there will be no time for improving the software and hardware related problems which was given by the consumers.
  • Game14644 Game14644
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I agree with you. All hmd need to do is good after service like fixes bugs, quality not only build quality but quality control as well and fast launch time after annouce is one of the key to make the phone is first choice for customers.
  • @Game14644 hopefully this company will improve, otherwise they will lose their loyal customers and cannot getting back after what they've done. They are failed us on windows phone and i hope it is not happen again.
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 

But wait, i think HMD should slow down a bit and doing a research and development on their product. How many failed features that dissapointing us as a customers? You should see the hardware problems like loose USB port on Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 7 Plus. Bad in-screen-fingerprint on Nokia 9 Pureview. Lack of software improvisation like HMD Camera app that isn't that good compared to Google Camera Port, no night mode and bad image processing that produce bad Hight-dynamic-range, even it isn't support EIS on 4k video in Nokia 9 Pureview.

I don't care about 5 cameras, 3 cameras, or even high processors. I just wanted to see a product that is good in every aspect, build quality, cameras, software, hardware, in every way. All of that must be done by doing it slowly and in no hurry. No need to run if you're not healthy. Nokia isn't healthy. HMD should do a research and developing their products instead of launching a brand new phones.

I want to see the improvisation. I've been waiting from 2017 since the first Nokia Android smartphones has launched but yet I haven't seen a big leap done.

Hopefully HMD do a good works and make a better products for us. A value for money products that good in every aspect.

Good luck on your future Nokia👍
    Touch freeze problems in each model .
    Even they are not working on this major fault.
    I think nokia has to take seriously this fault otherwise no one buy buy nokia devices.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    hello there,Nokia after re-entering into smartphone world with Pure android was the greatest comeback but since the promise motto was becoming not real due to inability to release the correct bug fixes to all the devices.Recent one is that Android Q Preview release for Nokia 8.1.when the beta updates takes place the company guarantees with a safety Rollback but here users need to wait until one week and also update is available via manual mode.Also right now they took nearly three months to fix the Bugs with MR updates and Nokia 1 and Nokia 3 still waiting in queue for Android 9 upgrade.Nokia 2,i don't know whether anyone knows about this that the phone Oreo build is open for virus attackers and safety measurements are none and almost they bricked half of the software with stupid Go edition codes which makes the device an unusable device braking the promise of two year OS upgrades and monthly security and maintenance updates looks like they totally forget the device and make a big fool to customers for the work done by HMD.
    Things need to be changed when they increase their device line up by making a time frame for releasing updates taking proper agreements from all telecom network for seamless update release and making user feedback as high priority.they need to learn 10% from microsoft how they make their OS great with the help of 4 Level beta tester
  • yourfriendlyasian yourfriendlyasian
    ✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura @matteo.m maybe you need to look at this thread and comments :)
  • Regarding the loose port problem on USB-C. Nokia need to work on it seriously and invest time on solving it. I got my first phone with USB-C port recently, so I do not know about other brands. I never had problem with phones that uses USB micro B port. USB micro B connector looks more sturdy (thicker and more stable) than a USB-C connector.

I would suggest smartphones add one more port (DC power connectors or the time tested USB micro B connector) for charging only. I don't mind using DC power connectors because I seldom need to transfer data from PC to smartphones. A weak USB-C connector that is loose or sometimes disconnect is very frustrating. It wastes time for repairing. If customers lost faith in a brand they would just choose other brands.
  • Advocate VB Advocate VB
    ✭✭  / 
    instead of launching a lot of models to confuse the customer, if the company launches a single phone in different price segments and supports it properly, then it will again rule instead of getting abuses from frustrated customers.
    just looking at all the frustrated customers, I as well as a lot of people have decided not to buy any Nokia device till we see lesser cries.
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    Bhai nokia fuddu company ho gyi hai ab