Charging port issue and warranty claim

It's a fact now that certain bundle of Nokia 6.1 plus phones have defective charging port.

Charging port issue and warranty claim

Prince Nirwal Prince Nirwal
✭✭  / 
It's a fact now that certain bundle of Nokia 6.1 plus phones have defective charging port.
My device is no different and over that i shattered it's back glass a bit.
So, now i cannot avail warranty because my device is physically damaged.

This is bs. The repair costs for the port itself is over 1200 INR. Moreover why can't I get the port issue resolved under warranty when it's a manufacturing defect. Nokia should have taken the responsibility and recalled all such devices.

Bad experience for me! Not at all satisfied!
Tagged:

Comments

• syed same syed same
    ✭✭  / 
    I have Nokia 6.1 Plus After 3 Months use Know I am facing Charging Problem, Charging Port Loose, But I did not get Authorised Service Center. In my location Karimnagar 505001
    Bad experience for me, Not at all satisfied
  • Prince Nirwal said:
    It's a fact now that certain bundle of Nokia 6.1 plus phones have defective charging port.My device is no different and over that i shattered it's back glass a bit.So, now i cannot avail warranty because my device is physically damaged.
    This is bs. The repair costs for the port itself is over 1200 INR. Moreover why can't I get the port issue resolved under warranty when it's a manufacturing defect. Nokia should have taken the responsibility and recalled all such devices.

Bad experience for me! Not at all satisfied!

Facing the exact same issue. Having a bad experience.