Convert to an Android GO

Hi there, Updates and Apps are taking a toll on the performances despite narrowing down apps and tweaking configuration.

Convert to an Android GO

hifni hifni
✭✭  / 
Hi there,

Updates and Apps are taking a toll on the performances despite narrowing down apps and tweaking configuration.

In such context, I am curious enough to know can I convert my device running Android 8.1 to Android GO?

If I were able to convert, it also brings concerns which I am anxiously waiting for response; Concerns are:

1. After installing can I revert back?
2. Will such action void the warranty of the device?

Comments

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    hifni said:
    Hi there,

Updates and Apps are taking a toll on the performances despite narrowing down apps and tweaking configuration.

In such context, I am curious enough to know can I convert my device running Android 8.1 to Android GO?

If I were able to convert, it also brings concerns which I am anxiously waiting for response; Concerns are:

1. After installing can I revert back?
    2. Will such action void the warranty of the device?
    It's can't happen technically, Juho sarvikas says, phones launched with naugat cantc to move Go edition, same as nokia 2 (2017)
  • hifni hifni
    ✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura Isn't it high time to consider this. I mean its pretty sure that we are not going to get the Android 10 and our phones have gone slower. Please air your thoughts.