Why is my speaker not working?

My volume is turned all the way up but there is just no sound coming from my speaker. I tried restarting my phone but nothing has changed.

Why is my speaker not working?

My volume is turned all the way up but there is just no sound coming from my speaker. I tried restarting my phone but nothing has changed.

Answers

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Shavannah said:
    Hello

Did it just stop working?   Does it work for any app or phone calls?  I would first reboot into safe mode and them try the speaker.  Hold down the power button until the menu comes up and then  tap and hold down the power off till the alert asks you to boot into safe mode.

Just restart the phone after testing to get out of safe mode.

Regards
    Jason
  • gmz z gmz z
     / 
    I too have the same problem My volume is turned all the way up but there is just no sound coming from my speaker. I tried restarting my phone in safe mode sound doesn't work. I have cleared the cache for apps. NoyNoth wotks. HELP!
  • I did try the safe mode thing it didn't work for me either.. and yeah it just stopped working
  • Same problem fore also
  • gmz z gmz z
     / 
    Now I can't make or receive calls via phone or Bluetooth!
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello

Please contact support on the my phone app.  If the speaker hardware has stopped.working then it will require a repair.

Regards

Jason
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    gmz z said:
    Now I can't make or receive calls via phone or Bluetooth!
    Hello

Did you shut off phone and check the Sim card?   Contact your carrier to help verify your account and service are valid.

Regards

Jason