Not getting internate signal while calling and also working application stops

While using internate if we receive calls or make calls our mobile loose internate signals and we loose updates or have to restart application.

Not getting internate signal while calling and also working application stops

While using internate if we receive calls or make calls our mobile loose internate signals and we loose updates or have to restart application. How come this phone doesn't functions both parameters simaltanously?
Please advise me to overcome this drawback 

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello user,Network signal doesn't loose at all but if your using any 4G sim but doesn't have VoLTE services activated then the signals will shift to 3G/2G for seamless calling experiences but internet speed will be reduced and due to that you need to restart the app/OS updates

I think due to no VoLTE ,signal shifting occurs & there may be less signal strength in 3G/2G that's why you may facing such issues
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    While using internate if we receive calls or make calls our mobile loose internate signals and we loose updates or have to restart application. How come this phone doesn't functions both parameters simaltanously?
    Please advise me to overcome this drawback 
    Hello

This is an issue you can discuss with your carrier as this in not because of the phone but probably signed Al and carrier restrictions.

Phone works fine on att 

Regards
    Jason 
  • But with same simcard and carrier/operator my Samsung mobile have no issues.
    Both functions runs smoothly.
    Anyway, you don't want to look into depth or seriousness of  genuine problem. 

✭✭✭  / 
    But with same simcard and carrier/operator my Samsung mobile have no issues.
    Both functions runs smoothly.
    Anyway, you don't want to look into depth or seriousness of  genuine problem. 

Can you specify the affected device and SIM service?
  • What do you want to know?
    Not getting you 
    My device is Nokia 7.1 & using Airtel 4G volte network..
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What do you want to know?
    Not getting you 
    Please discuss this with your carrier as you settings might not be correct.

Regards
    Jason 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What do you want to know?
    Not getting you 
    Ok Got it.
    See if you get the call from that SIM which you are using for Internet then it will not disconnected but remember Signal strength matters,So if the 4G signal is getting weaker then it will shift the Available Signal whether it may be 3G/2G and internet also Reduces the speed depend on the network strength.if you get the call from another SIM then it will automatically stop the internet and all types of connection from the Airtel SIM
    So it will be better to answer your call where signal strength is good or excellent.also for over coming it will be better to change the settings of your mobile internet by default to 4G only(if this is available) and in SIM settings change the Internet,Calls and SMS service to Airtel 4G network

Also you can check the network coverage by going into Airtel Open Network page and check the Strength of the signal coverage in your Location
  • My Mobile is Nokia 7.1 with carrier as Airtel
    Which supports 4G network.
    It works on 4G setting only, which is by default accepted.
    I did check signals strength and it's 110%Good and solid.
    I tried same Simcard with another mobile-Samsung as well as Lenovo zuk z2 . 
    Both calling/Receiving & running of application on network runs smoothly. Also I performed both parallel by putting mobile on speaker mode on background and operate my any running application. But if I use Nokia 7.1 then both functions can't run parallel. 
    Hope you understand problem.
    Even with Lenovo & Samsung we sometimes run application like games which involves more ram and good processors then also there is no problems.
    Th &Re
    NS
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Mobile is Nokia 7.1 with carrier as Airtel
    Which supports 4G network.
    It works on 4G setting only, which is by default accepted.
    I did check signals strength and it's 110%Good and solid.
    I tried same Simcard with another mobile-Samsung as well as Lenovo zuk z2 . 
    Both calling/Receiving & running of application on network runs smoothly. Also I performed both parallel by putting mobile on speaker mode on background and operate my any running application. But if I use Nokia 7.1 then both functions can't run parallel. 
    Hope you understand problem.
    Even with Lenovo & Samsung we sometimes run application like games which involves more ram and good processors then also there is no problems.
    Th &Re
    NS
    I suggest discussing with your carrier as the apn settings in the phone might not be correct.

Regards
    Jason