June Security Update is here

So the June Security update just landed (at least for TA-1043). The build number is 2.22E for my variant. Let's report what's gotten better/what's worse?

June Security Update is here

thecripplednewt thecripplednewt
✭✭  / 

So the June Security update just landed (at least for TA-1043). The build number is 2.22E for my variant. Let's report what's gotten better/what's worse? For me, the 4G is definitely connecting more consistently, but the camera still hangs, both in the main app and in third party apps.

Comments

• kishore kishore
    ✭✭  / 
    Did they add gestures for navigation?
  • maxh maxh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Here also available (TA-1043), I'm afraid to continue..... Everything is working perfect (xmt Bluetooth connection sometimes) 

• shayden m shayden m
     / 
    I received it as well. TA-1050
  • maxh maxh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Took the stap and update-ted. See no difference, works like it should. Unreliable Bluetooth connection (signal strength) not yet tested

• thecripplednewt thecripplednewt
    ✭✭  / 

The phone does feel snappier, but lets see how true that is in the next week

• Got June SP here TA-1089 today
  • maxh maxh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Indeed, feels snappier. But now, when opening my parking app, an error pops up saying that the GPS is not accurate. But it seems to work. 

• kishore kishore
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't really feel much of a difference but it does seem to be stable.
  • hugh w. hugh w.
    ✭✭  / 
    TA-1045, no update yet! :(
  • hugh w. hugh w.
    ✭✭  / 
    Update.. When I checked for updates this morning, the June update was there and downloaded and installed. Took a long time considering how small it seems to be. I've not used the phone much since the update finished but so far I can't tell any difference!