Touch freezing

Anyone find solution of touch freeze issue in nokia 3.1 plus ...

Touch freezing

Raman zeus Raman zeus
✭✭  / 
Anyone find solution of touch freeze issue in nokia 3.1 plus ...

Comments

• Vijaya Baskar K Vijaya Baskar K
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also facing the same  problem of screen getting freezed or touch not responsive issue at random intervals in my 3.1 plus for the past few days.  I request any one or Nokia team to respond and solve the issue.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same here
  • I also had the same issue! Once I approached the service centre. They said the issue is in the touch and they changed the touch and display.
  • Vijaya Baskar K Vijaya Baskar K
    ✭✭  / 
    Did the problem got solved after the change of touch and display?
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 17
    @shanthi krishnanb If its touch issue then why everything was fine before pie update?
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). same issue multiple touch and touch freeze after some time used, but service center told us to update software, but after update the issue will not solved. after that they will change your motherboard but problem will happen again because the fault in hardware of nokia devices. this is request to all my friends please claim them to replace Handset or refund your money from nokia (HMD) because the problem will come in each handset if not today but after some time the problem will come in each Phone of Nokia(HMD)
    This is humble request to HMD Nokia please short out is issues otherwise no one buy your product and you will be again comes in Trouble.