Too much hanging

I buy Nokia 1 plus last week.when i open camera my phone is hanged.when I download Facebook, tiktok phone is hanged.its my big mistake I buy Nokia phone

Too much hanging

Rahul Nayyar Rahul Nayyar
✭✭  / 
I buy Nokia 1 plus last week.when i open camera my phone is hanged.when I download Facebook, tiktok phone is hanged.its my big mistake I buy Nokia phone

Comments

• stipe1906 stipe1906
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi. If you bought any other phone for the same price the same would happen. Facebook destroys every phone and using Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite helps a lot on lower-end phones. Also, look for "GO version" of apps in the play store for better performance.
  • Pranavkp Pranavkp
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Rickybhakna">Rickybhakna</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I buy Nokia 1 plus last week.when i open camera my phone is hanged.when I download Facebook, tiktok phone is hanged.its my big mistake I buy Nokia phone</div>
    </blockquote>
    The latest updates will clear some of your troubles. Wait for the update.😊
  • redhajelah redhajelah
    ✭✭  / 
    The reason why your phone would 'hang' has several resons involved here. The main is RAM size. The smaller the amount of RAM, the phone would struggle to get an app opened and keep it open like Instagram when compared to phones with higher amount of RAM. 1GB of RAM is considered not enough for many but enough for basic tasks like calling and texting. 2GB and above is highly recommended.

Other reasons are System on Chip (SoC which is like another term for CPU in mobile devices) might not be powerfull enough. Core count, speed (usually in MHz), storage speed, and lithography (those values in nm (nanometer) that is a distance between two individual transistors that the electron has to travel. The lower the value, the less energy required to power the SoC thus increasing battery life of the devices. This also includes CPU in laptops and desktops. Ideal length is 14nm and below but the Nokia 1 Plus has a lithograpy of 28nm which is not the best) within the SoC what makes a chip different than others. The specification of the SoC can also affect the pricing of the phone as packing a lot of transistors in a small amount of space requires new equipments that can cost companies a lot of money.

In conlusion, please make your research before buying a device as every penny counts and it may impact our lives both now and in the near future.

• Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's like in that old folks tale: 
    - Hey, homie, what's up?
    - Nothing, just hanging out with my phone.
    Or in its native translation:
    - Ne možeš i jare i pare, moj care!
    😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • redhajelah redhajelah
    ✭✭  / 
    In order to ensure that the phone is running well, it is recommended to restart the phone at least once a week so that it would able to clear out the RAM
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hanging is expected. 

Based on internet benchmarks, my Nokia 2.1's processor is only slighty faster than the processor in the Nokia 1 Plus and hanging is a frequent occurance with my Nokia 2.1
  • Heinrikur Heinrikur
    ✭✭  / 
    It only has 1gb of ram, you get what you pay for.