Shudlude power on off and call recording on my new Nokia 8.1

Please add shudluded power on off and call recording in coming update its very important for Android users.

Shudlude power on off and call recording on my new Nokia 8.1

Nazir Wani Nazir Wani
 /  edited April 17
Please add shudluded power on off and call recording in coming update its very important for Android users.

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Call Recording in Android Q
  • Yes it is necessary for today's android that call recording should be there
  • What about gallery in 8.1
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    What about gallery in 8.1
    No gallery yet but we can use the image section in files app to view all the image files OR Google photos .. We just have these options right now. You can download third party applications ..
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, did Google make such a statement that they will re-enable the call recording functionality in Android Q? They won't break it only to fix it later on. Now i think it is left to the OEMs to decide if they wanna bundle call recording or not.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Hi, did Google make such a statement that they will re-enable the call recording functionality in Android Q? They won't break it only to fix it later on. Now i think it is left to the OEMs to decide if they wanna bundle call recording or not.
    I have read this in some article but can't recollect which one. May not be true but hoping for the best.