March update available!

As you can see march update is already available in Bulgaria. But it's only the SP, no other updates. I hate HMD...

March update available!

Jivko Antonov Jivko Antonov
✭✭✭  / 
As you can see march update is already available in Bulgaria.
But it's only the SP, no other updates.

I hate HMD...

Comments

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 17
    Unbelievable.  :s  Waiting continues to MR.  :(
  • potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭✭  / 
    M.....f......
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Stuff it i am staying on the January patch, it is clearly much better given how long it has been around.
  • Karthiks Karthiks
    ✭✭  / 
    It's available in India too but just a sp!! 
    Seriously Nokia is going to tatters again 
  • wild50 wild50
    ✭✭  / 
    Portugal too.
    96MB
  • StefanT StefanT
    ✭✭  / 
    Still nothing in Macedonia! 
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same here in Germany ... :s
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    I get nothing yet in Romania, with a Vodafone sim. It's not like I'd prefer bug fixes or stuff, anyway... Speechless...
    Fracking básșhóles!
  • Wtf!!, only SP update, and it is march SP in the middle of April  :# :#
  • abecedario abecedario
    ✭✭  / 
    available in Italy, only security patch
  • Apocalypse Apocalypse
    ✭✭  / 
    Avalible in Poland. Only SP. No fixes, no camera APP update. WTF?
  • madmax.74 madmax.74
    ✭✭  / 
    And now, the race is on for April  :p
  • Mick1965 Mick1965
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 17
    Just received the March update. UK
    Can confirm that it's just the security update and the compass still belongs with captain Jack sparrow.

Looks like I'm going back to Oreo.
  • Chrischi Chrischi
    ✭✭  / 
    march update on Nokia 8 received in Germany - voice match "ok google" still does not work.
  •  :( 
  • N8.user N8.user
    ✭✭  / 
    Nothing in Lithuania.. but this is HMD. Just have to deal with that. 
  • ignas ignas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Right then, so what's a decent phone in the <300€ range?
  • ignas ignas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    marsic said:
    Say hello to the phone that will accompany me while the 8 will be in "warranty servicing". And when they won't be able to fix those issues and I'll get my refund, it'll get a new friend. Hopefully a true friend.

HMD Global: the cancer your granny told you about before you venturing in the thick forest of life. Oh, but you had to learn the hard way...
    Oh yeah, man, getting back my 400€ from warranty would be great, could pick up an S8 or something. Keep us up to date on how that goes.
  • Jivko Antonov Jivko Antonov
    ✭✭✭  / 
    marsic said:
    Say hello to the phone that will accompany me while the 8 will be in "warranty servicing". And when they won't be able to fix those issues and I'll get my refund, it'll get a new friend. Hopefully a true friend.
    This is my beater backup phone for outdoor adventures, it's time to spring into action once more.

HMD Global: the cancer your granny told you about before you venturing in the thick forest of life. Oh, but you had to learn the hard way...
    Keep me in touch about this. 
    What problems did you write?
  • Mihail Tinchev Mihail Tinchev
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am telling you - if all Nokia 8 users send their phones for a compass repair (in reality, this cannot happen, but let's pretend it can), Nokia will release a fix in a couple of days or weeks. They will start apologizing and comforting us with kind words. All of a sudden, they will be able to roll out a fix for a few days.
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 17
    I haven't sent it just yet, waiting to the end of the month, if the bugs don't get corrected I'll send it to warranty right away. I'll list all the software bugs that I can reproduce on my device, Plus the unresponsive screen when charging or when laying on wooden or fabric surface... I hope I'll shove them all down their throats, not to forget any.

Edit: if there's anyone else that wants to send it to warranty, remember to explicitly mention that the compass issue is falsely reported as "correct" in that built-in test suite!
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 17
    I wonder if a little campaign would help, where we'd post (in Twitter and wherever your can) a screenshot of Sarvikas' trolling promise for November, along with the caption:
    What is the worth of your word, troll?

Or maybe "scammer" instead of "troll"? What do you think?
    Edit: I went for "scum" after all...

I'd reckon that, if enough of us do it (regularly, for a considerable time), he'll at least acquire some nightmare material, that böllock...
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Still nowt on mine running the beta build.