Model maintenance at HMD

The model maintenance at HMD the licensee of Nokia and therefore I say there are no Nokia devices for good reason is worse than in the chicken coop and support and hardware as well as software suffer from it.

Model maintenance at HMD

Dog007 Dog007
✭✭  / 
The model maintenance at HMD the licensee of Nokia and therefore I say there are no Nokia devices for good reason is worse than in the chicken coop and support and hardware as well as software suffer from it. I'm not even talking about the price drop and the poor accessories.

In my opinion, HMD should divide the range of smartphones into the following areas and maintain them.
1) 4.2 - 4.7 inch
2) 5.0 - 5.5 inch
3) 6.0 - 6.5 inch

Hardware:
minimum. 4 GB main memory
memory: 64 - 128 GB Ram
sd card slot: max.512GB
as expandable and compatible memory

Sure you can squeeze out new smartphones every week but meanwhile I have changed my attitude to HMD I have a Nokia 5.0 and a Nokia 7Plus. There's really no reason to buy another HMD device and that's true for the support as well as for the flaws in Hard&Software.

Ok there are also other manufacturers, the pain threshold everyone sets for themselves.

But I am glad to have another Iphone SE, whose size and manageability are convincing.

Therefore, pain and tears about the HMD products are very limited, you can do without it.

That the people in charge from the management and their departments for Hard&Software contribute to it as well as those for new products and product care has been confirmed so far and to this day always.

They ignore users and buyers