inKKRedible Contest #5 - Show us your favourite cricket memory

Fans, how do you have any photos of yourselves with KKR players or at a KKR game? Send them to us!  

inKKRedible Contest #5 - Show us your favourite cricket memory

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Fans, how do you have any photos of yourselves with KKR players or at a KKR game? Send them to us!  

Send your photos in the comments and stand a chance to win exclusive FanZone seats at Eden Gardens for the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals match on April 25 and the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians match on April 28!

Want to know what exactly you're playing to win? Check out this link!

We are looking at selecting 8 lucky winners. Sounds exciting? Well, #GameOn!  B 

Note: Please read the terms and conditions of this contest attached to this post. 

Comments

• #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar
  • Ankit Kumar Agarwal Ankit Kumar Agarwal
    ✭✭  /  edited April 18

We pray for you, You play for us. #GameOn 
  • My best moment was when I got to meet my favourite KKR player Sunil Narine :) #GameOn #KkrHaiTaiyaar
  • Kcsamik Kcsamik
     / 
    My first picture which was taken at Eden Gardens at the time of IPL #GameOn
  • Kcsamik Kcsamik
     / 
    My 1st picture at Eden Gardens at the time of IPL
  • Kcsamik Kcsamik
     / 
    My 1st picture at Eden Gardens at the time of IPL #GameOn
  • Kcsamik Kcsamik
     / 
    #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar
  • MD Aquib Javed MD Aquib Javed
    ✭✭  / 
    I am supporting #KKR right from 2008,but my dream to catch the #knights came true in 2017,,So here are the photographs and #KKRmemories with our #knights that i have collected since 2017.I was a part of #Meet & #Greet, #10YearsCelebrationParty and witnessing #KKR practise session as a special Fan, that was occured on 12th May 2017,14th May 2017 and 2nd May 2018 respectively. I got a chance to meet our #knights,, got their autographs, click selfies with them and also an honour to receive an autographed miniature bat from them.
    But it's not the end,, I will bring my craze for #KKR #AkhriDumTak if get a golden chance to witness live match from exclusive Nokia Mobile Fan Zone.. #GameOn
  • My #KKRMemories enjoying the match with my friend #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    My #KKRMemories enjoying the match #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar 

• Benoy91 Benoy91
     / 
  • Benoy91 Benoy91
     / 
  • Benoy91 Benoy91
     / 

• Sharing my memorable moments of KKR v RCB game. Got a chance to be a part of the KKR FanZone. Saw a very exciting match from the DJ stage at the Eden Gardens. Met the energetic RJ Sammy. And so many other memories which I will never forget in my life. Hope to get a chance to live the same day one more time soon. #GameOn
  • dipankar paul said:

Send your photos in the comments and stand a chance to win exclusive FanZone seats at Eden Gardens for the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals match on April 25 and the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians match on April 28!

Want to know what exactly you're playing to win? Check out this link!

We are looking at selecting 8 lucky winners. Sounds exciting? Well, #GameOn!   

Note: Please read the terms and conditions of this contest attached to this post. 

#GameOn Nokia Mobile Kolkata Knight Riders Memories still alive.First time went to Eden Gardens to Cheering My Team KKR, and also win this match, This Year KKR first time #Champion 2012 I didn't Forget the Day...
  • #GameOn Nokia Mobile Kolkata Knight Riders Memories still alive.First time went to Eden Gardens to Cheering My Team KKR, and also win this match, This Year KKR first time #Champion 2012 I didn't Forget the Day...
  • sajwaz sajwaz
    ✭✭  / 
    #Gameon looking forward to meet the #KKRteam. 
  • How is possible? To meet KKR
This discussion has been closed.