Nokia 5,6 and 8 got March SP already. What about Sirocco?

@HMD_Laura mentioned "4" products will get March SP this week, and it happened. But she didn't mention Sirocco and 9.

Nokia 5,6 and 8 got March SP already. What about Sirocco?

Silas Liang Silas Liang
✭✭  / 
@HMD_Laura mentioned "4" products will get March SP this week, and it happened. But she didn't mention Sirocco and 9. I wonder if we could get March SP this month. I hope @HMD_Laura or any kind person familiar with this could give us some information about our Sirocco. Please do not abandon this phone. 
Tagged:

Comments

• user1536323754226 user1536323754226
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8 got the March security update, but it didn't fix any of the issues, e.g. the compass.
  • Silas Liang Silas Liang
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8 got the March security update, but it didn't fix any of the issues, e.g. the compass.
    Still way better than Sirocco getting nothing in near the end of April while some other models already got April SP and MR.
  • It is puzzling, it is an Android One phone, which according to Nokia “With Android One your phone is guaranteed monthly security updates for at least 3 years after the initial phone release.” A quick google later, I couldn’t find a release date, but it was introduced at MWC February 2018 so should be at least February 2021 before updates stop? Yet I am still at February's update
  • L3u3n L3u3n
     / 
    Nokia 5, 6, 8 and 9 received March or April update last week while our Nokia 8 Sirocco (Android One and 2018 flagship) is still on February SP. I really hope we will receive them quickly and next SPs will arrive on time. Otherwise, I will sell my 8S and advise all people I know not to buy a Nokia.
  • One of Two One of Two
    ✭✭  / 
    That's really a shame. No updates since March and no information from Nokia why. 

Feels like Nokia doesn't take its customers seriously.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    With every day that goes by and now reaching the end of April and still hanging on the 1. February patch level it gets more disappointing. At least HMD let us know what the problem is!
  • L3u3n L3u3n
     / 
    Our Sirocco is the forgotten phone from HMD/Nokia... Probably because they sold very few of them. But still, it's extremely annoying when you purchased an expensive smartphone and 1 year latter, SPs are not coming anymore without any official informations.
  • Silas Liang Silas Liang
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD's no reaction is worst than disrespect. No response. No answers. No mention. No nothing. Remind me again Android one "Always up to date" 
  • StormJr StormJr
     /  edited April 30
    Well b??w me over with a feather! 30th April and the April SP comes through!  :D 
  • Oh, a word starting with B used to describe what you do to birthday candles, b??w them out I can't say!