Mobile automatically restarting

While opening camera app or when battery percentage is under 80% or when the device is little hot due to outside usage, mobile automatically restarting.

Mobile automatically restarting

While opening camera app or when battery percentage is under 80% or when the device is little hot due to outside usage, mobile automatically restarting. Couldn't take any photographs or videos. 

Comments

• Same problem
  • nokia n9 nokia n9
    ✭✭  / 
    From my February, Nokia security update has fallen from heaven to the ashes of the Notre Dame Church, a month ago when I opened the camera it would restart itself, then a few days after it was low, it was rebooted, a few days ago if not plugged in, it will restart automatically even if the battery is 100%, and now I can't use my phone when the screen is always blinking with the words "powered by android" , angry and disappointed are the hmd emotions that give me, I will never buy a fuvkingmoblie from nokia, and my nokia 8 is neatly placed in the wastebasket ignoring all warranty advice people around
  • Experiencing same issue. .
  • kazor kazor
    ✭✭  / 
    How long have you had your phone for. I'm trying to figure out what maybe the reasob for this. I'm also facing this issue.
  • Bought mobile 2018 January. And facing this issue after Android 9 update. For last one month having the issue.
  • Had a chat with Nokia support. They suggested cache clearing and few other things. But doesn't work. And asked me to do graphic test. But couldn't do in my device. So finally they asked me to do factory reset. I didn't try this yet.
  • Don't do factory reset. Nothing improvement after factory reset
  • Then what is the solution for this??
  • Ray AnNe Ray AnNe
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here?how can I fix it?
  • potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hardware problem. You need to take your phone to the service center.
  • Technical team also suggested the same
  • Had a chat with Nokia support. They suggested cache clearing and few other things. But doesn't work. And asked me to do graphic test. But couldn't do in my device. So finally they asked me to do factory reset. I didn't try this yet.
    Tried, it's not work so don't waste ur time
  • Run Graphics test (As per Chat support Nokia phones will clear most of the bugs by doing this)

Switch off the phone->Connect to a charger->wait until battery appears->Press and hold the power and volume up button->release the power button when you see android one on the screen but keep holding the volume up button until you see the android robot and then release-> press the power button and click the volume up button once->Select the run graphics test from the list using the volume keys and selecting using the power button-> once the test is done use the power button and reboot system now, that's it.

Dear all user, I have tried all these things but the problems are same like: restart my device Nokia 6.1 in regular intervals, specifically video playing . So please help regarding this.