Pie go update

When will pie go coming for Nokia 1? April is ending soon. I think HMD forgetting about this phone.

Pie go update

When will pie go coming for Nokia 1? April is ending soon.
I think HMD forgetting about this phone.
Tagged:

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    There is no official conformation on this till now. But, I think HMD is going to update Nokia 1 and Nokia 3 both to Pie Go Edition and Pie respectively somewhere in May. However, this is just a speculation so don't take it seriously.
  • Nokia 1 will get pie as Johu tweeted that it will get pie in early q2 along with nokia3
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Abhin C L Jobin
    Hello user,here as you can see that devices that got pie update are now getting MR updates for fixing the issues in Android 9 Pie.so it may not take time now as that issues has completed and now there may be chance to test and release the OS upgrade to Nokia 1 device.
    Also for your info
    Q1-JANUARY-MARCH
    Q2-APRIL-JUNE
    Q3-JULY-SEPTEMBER
    Q4-OCTOBER-DECEMBER

so as per timeline Nokia 1 will get the Android Pie in Q2 just be patience about the update arrival
  • Sayan Bhar Sayan Bhar
    ✭✭  / 
    @Abhin C L Jobin
    Hello user,here as you can see that devices that got pie update are now getting MR updates for fixing the issues in Android 9 Pie.so it may not take time now as that issues has completed and now there may be chance to test and release the OS upgrade to Nokia 1 device.
    Also for your info
    Q1-JANUARY-MARCH
    Q2-APRIL-JUNE
    Q3-JULY-SEPTEMBER
    Q4-OCTOBER-DECEMBER

so as per timeline Nokia 1 will get the Android Pie in Q2 just be patience about the update arrival
    I hope so....
    Now let me talk about Nokia 1 as I am using this device past couple of months. The device pretty good for light usage as i am not playing any game...